your 49 "Goodie" Points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Tush, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Tush

Tush Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Do you HAVE to eat your 49 goodie pts each week ? Never thought id see the day that i would passing up treats and opting for fruit !!! Back in the early days it would be gone on alcohal but now im a Mammy and i dont get out often so i dont drink that much !:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No you don't have to use your weekly points. I guess the weekly loss would be more if you didn't use them?? unfortunately I wouldn't know cos I always use mine! Usually down the pub :-/ hahaha!

4. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    iwas wondering this also ! is it possible to eat ur daily points (im on 31 ) and also eat ur weekly points of 49 n still lose weight ? i am coming to end of first week and think ive done ok but was just wondering 1 ( ive used 30) of my weekly points ! x thanks for any feedback xx:confused:

5. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

No you don't have to eat them but you are able to and still lose weight. I have done in the past!! The only thing i would say is try not to think of them as "treat" points - they can be used just for those hungry days etc x

6. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

On normal weeks I don't use them all, but on more social weeks or hungry weeks then I do use most of them, I love them!

7. Tush

Tush Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    good idea on not thinking of them as treat pts - would be better to think of them as hungrier pts - for extra bit of dinner when needed or something like that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.