your 49 "Goodie" Points

Tush

Do you HAVE to eat your 49 goodie pts each week ? Never thought id see the day that i would passing up treats and opting for fruit !!! Back in the early days it would be gone on alcohal but now im a Mammy and i dont get out often so i dont drink that much !:cry:

No you don't have to use your weekly points. I guess the weekly loss would be more if you didn't use them?? unfortunately I wouldn't know cos I always use mine! Usually down the pub :-/ hahaha!

iwas wondering this also ! is it possible to eat ur daily points (im on 31 ) and also eat ur weekly points of 49 n still lose weight ? i am coming to end of first week and think ive done ok but was just wondering 1 ( ive used 30) of my weekly points ! x thanks for any feedback xx:confused:

Hi

No you don't have to eat them but you are able to and still lose weight. I have done in the past!! The only thing i would say is try not to think of them as "treat" points - they can be used just for those hungry days etc x

On normal weeks I don't use them all, but on more social weeks or hungry weeks then I do use most of them, I love them!

good idea on not thinking of them as treat pts - would be better to think of them as hungrier pts - for extra bit of dinner when needed or something like that

Back