Your average day?

What is you typical day...I am on a lull and need inspiration. I eat fruit and soup in the day but am getting sick of it and am not losing? Any ideas for healthy lunch ideas to take to work!

Do you have the same every day at work?

Do you have time in the evening after work to prepare something for the following day?

Do you have access at work to a microwave?

You could try taking mugshots or low fat super noodles one day.

There are many many foods that you could have as an alternative to fruit and soup.

At the moment I have the same everyday and im sick of it. I have mug shots there as a back up and i do have a microwave. I have time to prepare on a night so really I have no excuse, only that I am sick to death of having the same routine and have just lost the will. I want thinks I can grab...have had a look through my books so and going to try a few things. A kick up the arse is what i need!

Variety is the spice of life...

Sit down and think about what you can have, try and prepare somethings the night before.

Example...

Monday... pasta, poached chicken breast with a mixed salad. This can be made the day before.

Tuesday... Jacket potato with baked beans. Spuds can be cooked days in advance and put in the fridge.

Wednesday... Spicy tomato sauce (homemade) with bacon or chicken or meatballs.

Thursday... Mugshot, side salad.

Friday... The soup and fruit option.

It's having the time to prepare the night before, but if ya do it can be oh so worth it.

Umm pasta chicken and salad....nice. I think I have just lost site of my options. Ill do a few jackets tomorrow, I can always freeze them. Thank you. Im going to do some pasta now to save me popping for a sandwich tomorrow :|

If you do a search for lunch there are around 300 threads with ideas. There is also a huge sticky thread in the recipes section

I'm the same for lunch at work I take either soup I've made day before, low fa super noodles, mug shots or I make pasta salad with some chicken sweet corn red onion spring onion red pepper pasta and mix it it's a squirt if salad cream and swee chilli sauce yum yum, sometimes I cook the tomato and herb pasta n sauce the nite before and take it to work cold it's nice as a cold pasta

Back