Your average month loss on CD/LL?

louisa26

how much is your average monthly loss?

i see some people say that on standard they think of it as a stone a month but with 14 its quite daunting however i will be happy if i am even 5 stone smaller than what i am now for my wedding in july (altho if the stone a month is true i will be 11st lighter which is quite exciting!!)

but was just curious what yours is!

So far I have lost 29 lbs in 8 weeks - I had two blip weeks though and my loss is quite slow compared to a lot of the others in our group - several of them are pushing three stone loss now by 8 weeks.

hi flopster thats brilliant tho!!! well done u!!

i have got that impression tho that EVERYONE is different on this diet!!!!

but everyone achieves something which is so nice to see and quite different on other diets i have lost 11lbs in my first 5 days and i KNOW! i would never ever of lost that much on ww and sw which i have tried!

Hi Louisa, My weight los iss 23lbs and its day 34, next weigh in is sunday, the average is between 3 and 4lbs a week after the first 2 or three weeks, so yes it is a stone or so a month, however, everyone does lose it differently.

Hi Louisa

I've been on CD for 13 weeks and my average loss a month would work out at 18lbs a month.
As the other posts have said though everyone's different. I wish you every sucess and I'm sure you're going to do fantastically.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have lost 22 pounds in 3 weeks, but 1 stone a month is great! My aim was 3 pound a week, so I am happy so far. What I have lost in 3 weeks, took me 8 months on weight watchers!!

You are doing so well, we are all here to help each other out, and I cant wait to see you in your size 10 wedding dress next year!

I've been on CD 8 weeks and lost 26lbs.
I haven't done it 100% though :eek: so am pleased with the weight loss as I would have never achieved this any other way.

how much is your average monthly loss?

i see some people say that on standard they think of it as a stone a month but with 14 its quite daunting however i will be happy if i am even 5 stone smaller than what i am now for my wedding in july (altho if the stone a month is true i will be 11st lighter which is quite exciting!!)

but was just curious what yours is!

You're most probably going to lose really quickly initially but the losses slow down after a while. Once you're done it will average to about 1 stone a month.. mine is usually 14lbs/month!

Back