Your biggest losses to date

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
So people what's been your biggest loss in a week lbs wise?
I'll start off the biggest loss I've had was 11lbs

8lb for me in the 1st week we are all different

What diet were you on ! Jesus, I have never lost 16.5 lbs on any diet!

Lol, I was - and still am doing Exante Diet. It's a total food replacent, based on around 600 calories per day. That's why the losses are so good :)
On a 'normal' diet, my best was probably about 8-9lbs.

Lol, I was - and still am doing Exante Diet. It's a total food replacent, based on around 600 calories per day. That's why the losses are so good :)
On a 'normal' diet, my best was probably about 8-9lbs.

OMG, 600 calories a DAY!!!! :eek:

Think I would start eating myself if I was on that diet !

How are you coping with it?
Lisa x

That's the best things about Exante (and other very low calorie diets)...the hunger virtually disappears after about day 3-4 (it's due to a chemical process called ketosis).
We get all our recommended vitamins and minerals too, otherwise it'd be really unwise to only have 600 calories per day!
x

That's the best things about Exante (and other very low calorie diets)...the hunger virtually disappears after about day 3-4 (it's due to a chemical process called ketosis).
We get all our recommended vitamins and minerals too, otherwise it'd be really unwise to only have 600 calories per day!
x

36lbs you have lost! (on this diet) Just been looking at your ticker! WOW, that is a lot, and you haven't got many more lbs to go, you are more than half way there, so do you think that you will stick to this diet till you have lost the total weight ?

Sorry for hi-jacking thread!

Lisa x

Cobra said:
36lbs you have lost! (on this diet) Just been looking at your ticker! WOW, that is a lot, and you haven't got many more lbs to go, you are more than half way there, so do you think that you will stick to this diet till you have lost the total weight ?

Sorry for hi-jacking thread!

Lisa x

Hi jack away. It's not a secret, look at my weight loss? It's a brilliant diet and it works.

GSQ

3 bags of sugar you have left to loose!

good luck

lisa xx

19lbs was my biggest loss in my 1st week :) I was gobsmacked and thrilled.

So people what's been your biggest loss in a week lbs wise?
I'll start off the biggest loss I've had was 11lbs

Hi, Mine was 8lbs in first week, don't tend to lose loads but it keeps going down. Everyone's different..

Aww thank you...yeah I'm really happy with my losses on the whole (last week wasn't so great though!) I'm planning to stick with this until at least Christmas, and then see how near goal I am. My goal weight is still quite a bit overweight for my height, but it's the lowest weight I've ever been in my adult life, so that's all I'm focussing on now.
Hopefully I'll get there using Exante, and then lose a bit more by some other means, maybe Weight Watchers, as there won't be such a hurry once I hit my initial goal.

GSQ is right though, everyones losses are great on this diet (Exante advertise the average loss as about a stone per month). Some people on here have lost in the region of 70-100lbs using Exante - They're the real inspiration to me!
x

Back