Your boobs have got smaller.

LizDesigns

Silver Member
I've just had my first comment from my OH about me doing CD. He just announced when he came home at lunch that he's noticed my boobs getting smaller.
He happened to say this just has he was going out of the door so I didn't have time to retaliate.
Bloomin men for ya. LOL

Bugger, if mine get any smaller they'll vanish...lol x

I have gone from a 38C to a 36B after losing 31 lbs. Hope they don't vanish anymore.

On a separate subject it is what my OH comments on too.

Hoping mine dont shrink too much either - have little enough as it is :rolleyes:

Hmm one of the down sides, if you're not well endowed in the first place!
Still there's allways chicken fillets!
Typical it's the first thing a man will notice!

well since december 2005 i have gone from 42/44 dd to a 36 c and would prob fit into a b cup too!!

when i get to goal i know for a fact i will end up being a 34 B i was this when i was that weight!! allways loose it from the top!!

:(

I would happily lose some weight off my bubs, I would love to have 34c boobs...rather than the 38EE ones I currently have to lug around....the thing about having small boobies is clothes hang fabulousy.

Mine started off at 40F. I've definately gone down a back size as i'm fitting into my pre pregnancy bras.
To be honest i'd be quite happy for them to shrink. I was just miffed that the first place he notices, is from my boobs. Never mind the fact i've gone down 2 dress sizes, lol.

Men only notice what matters to "them"...just becareful he doesn't start bring you cadburys creme eggs home so you can build them puppies back up. My man is a boobs man and I think he will be sorry to see them go...where as I will be soooo pleased.

Men only notice what matters to "them"...just becareful he doesn't start bring you cadburys creme eggs home so you can build them puppies back up. My man is a boobs man and I think he will be sorry to see them go...where as I will be soooo pleased.
Gaynor, you have just made me nearly pee my pants ( not hard to do with the amount of water i've consumed.)
OH has just got back from work and I just read that post out to him, I wish you'd been here to see his face. I think you've just given him an idea. I'll be expecting creme eggs to come through the door anytime soon. lol

I'm a 36H, and even 23lbs lighter, boobs still the same size, but they look a bit deflated in my opinion :( I'd love them to shrink!

The only good thing about putting on weight for me was the I developed boobs :) I used to be an A cup, now I wear a C cup, hope they dont shrink done too much, as i do seem to losing mostly from the top!

I was a 42JJ :eek: now down to a 42G thank goodness. Hopefully they will shrink even more so I can buy nice bras. I won't miss then, lol. DH will but he keeps telling me he'd rather have me happy :D

I always lose from the top first. Was a 40 DD at start of first pregnancy and ended up 36 E at the end of it and haven't shifted since. But losing this weight I can feel it lacking on top already and I'm only a few days in.

Back