Your CD Xmas Plans?

I just wanted to add,I think as long as you plan what you are going to do you have more chance of not going off the rails and bingeing,Psycologically for me if I am on 1000 I am still on CD I just need to be strict and drop down the plans to get fast weight loss at the time I have agreed with myself!!does that meke sense?

Hey Anju,
What is SS+ and AAM ??

Sorry if its a stupid question :eek:

Hi ss+ is 4 packs and 200mls skimmed milk a day or 3 packs and 120g protein(turkey or chicken breast there are other things but cant remember the amounts) and 2 tbsp green veg or salad.

AAM is add a meal week,3 or 4 packs SS for 4 weeks then on 5th week same packs but add a small meal,I cant remember the amounts its in the pink book if you have one.
xx

Thanks for that Anju :D
Still in a quandry, I will decide nearer the time ..... I understand what your saying about having it straight in your head, then i wont be cheating and will be back on SS asap !!

Youre welcome,talk it over with your CDC im sure she will have alot of people in the same position,you may be able to come up with someting you are really quite happy with that none of us have thought of
xx

Back