Your favourite/least favourite Cambridge Products?

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
Which Cambridge products do you like the most/least?

I'll start. ;)

Porridge -
Favourite: None. Eww. :sick:I am really looking forward to replacing them with the bars next week.

Soups -
Favourite: Chicken and Mushroom, and Oriental Chilli

Least Favourite - Mushroom

Shakes -
Favourite: Chocolate
Least Favourite: Toffee and Walnut (far too sweet)

Bars - Haven't tried them yet.

What about you? :)

Last edited:
i love the porridge (both flavours) and I love all the bars. I love the banana and strawberry shakes - quite like the toffee and walnut but haven't tried any of the others. I tried the chilli soup and it was awful - haven't tried any of the other soups

favorite : choc mint, its all i have

least fave : the now defunct broccoli and cheese!

i really really dislike them all lol...

im tetra all the way the consistancy is thicker so i can down it and cold they taste quite alright until you get the after taste

the soups i cannot bear but im 100% tetras xx

I honestly haven't tried anything I don't like. I'm not so keen on the soups, but I might change that thought in a few months when it's colder and I'm feeling it more.

I think I would have to say that the Peanut Crunch bar is probably my favourite and least favourite. I really like them and they give something firm to get your teeth in to and have a good munch on, but it seems they have a bad effect on my erm, toilet stops. :eek:

I do find the Malt Toffee and Caramel ones rather sickly if I have a whole one.

i just found them so metally if that makes sense... and they just wouldnt chew very well and stayed in my mouth for aggess haha... ! but i am a bit funny with certain foods... (clearly not alot or i wouldnt need CD in the first place lol :D)

Well I personally detest dark chocolate on a normal basis but the orange is soooo strong it over rides the choc- thankgod! Does for me anyway it's the only bar I think that tastes normal lol

I like and usually have:

Cranberry bars (peanut in 2nd place - don't ever have any of the others)
Fruits of the forest Shake is best be I like all of the fruit shakes.
Chocolate tetra

I do like the tomato soup but not any of the others although I'm totally off soup at the moment.

I HATE butterscotch shakes, toffee bars, cheese and broccoli soup!

The porridge is he worst thing I've ever eaten. But maybe that's because I'm fussy about how I have my porridge (cream and sugar...moi?!) -- I should have known better really and just went for the shakes for brekkie.

I've liked the butterscotch and cappacino shakes so far. Next week I think I'll just go for shakes and leave the porridge and soup out lol

Favourites:
Original porridge
Choc mint and choc orange shakes
Leek and Potato soup
Peanut, cranberry and chocolate bars
Choc and banana tetras

I hate:
Tomato and Oriental Chilli soup
Apple and Cinnamon porridge
Toffee and Caramel bars (I find them sickly too...and a bit salty)
Strawberry Tetra
Vanilla shake

favorites are chocolate tetra's, choc shakes and choc orange bars.....can't stand soups make me feel :yuk:lol.

Original porridge,banana and strawberry shakes that`s all i have.
i hate all soups .
i will try bars next week

Hmmmm I only have apple and cinnamon porridge, Vicky just gave me a mixture so I was assuming that was the only flavour.

Oh well, the original one would probably just make me want to dump a load of double cream and brown sugar on it ;)

Shakes for breakfast from now on I reckon.

Back