Your favourite/least favourite Cambridge Products?

oh the malt toffee bar.

to me it has a weird onion after taste, lol

I'm also a Tetra all the way girl too.
I find the bars just dont taste like what they are supposed to be, The soups make me feel ill and the powdered shakes taste 'powdery' to me? lol

Ooh, I just tried the Chocolate and Mint shake for the first time. It is sooooo yummy! :D Definitely my new favourite shake and is much better than the chocolate.

Ok heres mine

Favourites:
Vanilla shake (with a spoonful of coffee and microwaved, mmm)
Chocolate tetras
Original porridge
Vegetable and leek & potato soups

Don't Like:
Peanut or cranberry bars (only ones i've tried)
Toffee & walnut shake or butterscotch (way too sweet)

Favs - the bars, although haven't tired the cranberry ones.
Leek and pot soup and oriental chilli.
Both porridges

Hates - any shakes, just blurgh to me.

Chic Mint shake - had my first ever this week and its yummy!!!
Leek and Potato soup
Strawberry shake
forzen choc tetra - deeelish

Dont like loads!
Chick & Mush, Mush, and Spicy Tom soup - bleurgh
peanut, cranberry, malt toffee or caramel bars
Fruits of the Forest, banana, toffee and walnut shakes - yuck yuck yuck

I thought we weren't supposed to freeze the tetras. I know people have done it in the past, but I'm sure I saw a post that advised not to do it for some reason.

The only things i don't like are the toffee and walnut shakes..... Too sweet, and the spicy tomato soup.. I found it had a funny film on the top. I LOVE the oriental chilli soups.
Haven't tried the bars yet

I tried the spicy tomato soup today. I really didn't like it at all and couldn't finish it.

I found the post. Freezing shakes apparently kills the nutrients and vitamins.

Yeah - I dont do it often and my cdc says that as long as you dont have every shake of the day frozen then its fine. Its the same with heating them up, we're not supposed to do that either but i cant resist a hot chocolate shake from time to time :D

toffee and walnut is probably the only shake I'm not keen on, was anyone around for the days of brocolli and cheese soup,

some people like the soup - i only tried one and hated it

I've come back to say that I've just had a week off CD and going back to my porridge this morning was lovely! I really missed it lol!

was anyone around for the days of brocolli and cheese soup,

oh yes!! That was like eating liquidised grass - wasnt sad to see that one being discontinued!! lol!!!

Last edited:
Back