Your favourite shake

Hi, mine is chocolate..it helps with the cravings for the stuff lol.

Used to be strawberry and banana but since it got cold and I've been having them hot I prefer vanilla with coffee and caramel. The crispy ones are nice too (but cold).

My favourites are the chocolate ( I have it hot as a drink at the end of the day)
The chicken soup. It makes me feel warm inside which helps on these cold days.
The spaghetti bolognaise as it's yummy and is a nice meal.

These may change as the weather warms up and to be honest the only one I haven't liked is the porridge :D

Woops, just saw you asked for shakes not meals. In that case it's chocolate, vanilla and crispy chocolate. :)

Haven't started sns yet, but i know the products are the same as dietimeal. so my faves are chocolate, vanilla and banana.

When it's not too cold out I like the caramal, choc or hazelnut mixed with ice. But at the moment I like them done as hot mush, so crispy choc, choc and vanilla are faves.

Trim - you have to try some of the other S&S shakes. The caramel one is lush :)

BordersGirl said:
Trim - you have to try some of the other S&S shakes. The caramel one is lush :)

I tried the caramel this morning, and yeah it was quite nice. I don't think I'd order loads but maybe a few :)

Crispy chocolate love the lil nutty bits in it scrummy!

funny I don't like the crispy shakes as shakes yet I really love them as I had one tonight- A few tsp hot water mixed in with the shake powder and eaten with a spoon! Then the crispy choc shake is def my fave!

Red fruit is gorgeous so is the hazelnut.

Omg i had a banana today at first it is lovely and bananay but it is the aftertaste that got me....i really hope i grow to like it as i usually adore banana shakes.

It's funny gunpowd3r because not that many people seem to pick either hazlenut or red fruit as their favourite and you like both :)

Hazelnut is lovely all crushed with ice- but it's too cold right now for ice! I'm regretting not putting any in my order now, I want to try it as mush!

Moosh has mush on the brain :)

Get a heated throw Moosh. You'll be toasty warm and they only cost a few pence to run so much cheaper than having the heating turned up full blast.

I'll look into it! I may have spent all my money on the next S&S order and a pair of size 14 'motivation' jeans but theres always the credit card!

I love them all except banana as it tastes chemically. Love the choc, vanilla, caramel and hazelnut hot yummy

it changes all the time but at the moment

red berries , frozen into a dessert

caramel , hot

vanilla , hot with a spoonful of coffee

Back