Your favourite shake

Can't wait till warmer weather, will be trying all the ahakes frozen or with crushed ice!

Oooh that does sound nice - I do like that you can have some of them hot, especially at the moment! :D

Thanks for all your feedback, ladies :)

I had a red fruit/summerfruit one earlier and you know what it reminds me off.....strawberry angel delight especially when you have it a little thicker and boy do i love that stuff.

Still saving my last hazelnut lol but have 4 banana's i will have to grin and bear lol perhaps they will grow on me.

id be tempted to put a spoon of hot chocolate i the banana and have it hot , its not too bad that way imo

of course you will be increasing the cals and carbs so have to bear that in mind

Or following on from Phoenix's suggestion maybe mix half a banana with half a chocolate shake and make chocolate banana?

lol was going to suggest that first but assumed she had no choc ones

i have to have hot choc banana when my sons not around or he starts drooling

I had a red fruit/summerfruit one earlier and you know what it reminds me off.....strawberry angel delight especially when you have it a little thicker and boy do i love that stuff.

Mmmm, i'll be ordering some red fruit one's next month :D

Caramel is my fave by far, not tried choc though. Love the caramel one whipped up with a bit of cold water. Then add hot water from kettle, and mix in a tiny bit if coffee. Yum! I am not even a coffee drinker but love this as a nice warm winter drink! x

Oh my i am seriously enjoying the crispy bits in the vanilla and choc shake, if you sniff the crispy choc shake it has a nutty choccy smell yum and the crispy bits are delish!!! Still love my red fruit and still saving my hazelnut lol.

Strange though my taste has already changed, crispy choc was the first shake i had wed morning and i thought oh ok will take getting used too!!!

Back