Your flavour suggestions

Well I added a very small pinch of curry Powder to the chicken & mushroom soup with black pepper & actually did a happy dance!!

CountryBumpkin I add pepper & chilli flakes to ALL of the soups & will be adding curry powder to some.

I don't go overkill, just a very small amount and it improves the flavour massively!

Has anyone found a way to make up the tomato soup so it doesn't go frothy? All the others are fine but I find the tomato comes out like a cappuccino! I love the taste the bubbly texture is awful.

Oh dear! I haven't had a tomato soup in forever and a day but I have got one in my current supply, so when I get 'round to it I'll let you know if I fared any better!

If its any help, way back when I used to have soups when I did SS 5 years ago, I'm sure the Tomato 1 had to be made differently, you make a paste then add the hot water, this way it didn't go frothy.... Hope that helps :)

Oooooooh I see! Yeah I was missing that!

I made the paste but then I still blended the whole thing!

So just blend the paste then add hot water & stir!

I'll give that a try!

Thanks!!

Yeah try just stirring the hot water into the paste until its all mixed, leaving the blender alone, and see how you get on huni :)

Oh yes, curry soup! Tried adding curry powder to a veg soup once, bleugh!

Hey CrazyDiamond I just tried adding a very small amount of curry powder (mild) to the veg soup & it's amazing!!!!

It's the Schwarz one, I used about a quarter of a tea spoon!

I highly recommend you try it again!!

Ooooooooohhhhhh i just read the first page and YUM! I wish wish wish they done Peanutbutter shakes...caramel shakes..caramel flavoured bars haha!! Such a sweet toother!!
I bought a coconut one before and accidentally dropped the jug on the floor, so obviously couldnt have it..but it smelt amaaaaazing!! :( also..whoever said coconut bars!!! Yesss please haha! :)

:) Ooh i would love a toffee flavoured shake and a peach one. An orange bar like the lemon one would be lovely. I would love a strawberry porridge too. Haven't dared try a soup yet, i hate cuppa soups and imagine these CD soups are like them only worse?

Wonder if they could come up with a baileys flavour shake...

I make them myself! Add a few drops of Irish Cream flavor extract (for candy making) to the vanilla or chocolate shakes. I blend it with ice - reminds me of a Bailey's frozen cappuccino.

You guys are all so creative. I whip 'em up just like the packet says and that's it. I've got about 8-9 months to put that right though. ;)

Ooo now you guys are making me hungry.

If I had a choice of what shakes to add to the menu:

Coconut
Banoffee
Lemon Cheesecake
Marshmallow
Peach Melba

I'm definitely salivating now! :eek:

Lemon cheesecake. Boy, I could sure eat one of those right now! Not a shake, I mean a real cheesecake!

Mmm, great idea! I think I'll try adding cheesecake flavor to the vanilla shake. I'll report back - can't remember if I have any at home or not.

Back