Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Your goal weight?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bellybee, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am not going to set my target yet as I don't know what I want. At the moment my main aim is to lose about 4 -5 stone and that will take me to 15-16 stone which is the least I can remember weighing but I know that would still make me obese. I just dont have a clue what to set as my target.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I started at 14 stone 8.5 and a size 18.. I decided to lose 5 stone when i began my journey and have since re-set to 4 and half as i am now comfortable in my own skin. This would make me 10 stone 1.5 pounds. But i plan to shift a few more pounds so im just below or 10 stone so iv got some le-way to flex between. if that makes sence

I'd have loved to be 9 stone 10, don't know why, iv just always held it in my head as a perfect weight.. but i dont reli wanna be any smaller!

xxxx

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm going to get into the 10's and then see how I feel. It's been so long since I weighed under 11 stone I can't imagine what I'll look like!

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I have load's of weight to lose, so I am breaking it down into 3 stone goal's until I get near to my final target weight (it dosen't look so daunting this way) and then it will depend on what my BMI is and how I feel about myself and how I look - but that is a long time away yet.

Good luck with your weight loss, and your goals.

6. amythyst5961

amythyst5961 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey bellybee,

I am in the sam situation so I have decided to set my first taret as 10% and then small goals after that.

My initial thoughts is to aim for the top end of my BMI weight range and then see how I feel... and set it from there.

L xx

7. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My start weight was 12st 3lb and my aim is to get to 9st7lb (which was my perfect weight before the gain).

8. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Hey, At the minute I only have Mini goals really, I have a 1yr old son, so just want to be back to pre-baby weight!! I found my pregnancy diary, and I am using the weights I logged in there as a guide. I was 14st 7 at 7months, 12st 10lbs at 5weeks. So I'm aiming to get to there, then estimate how much more I need to lose...

...small steps, seems to be the best way!! :) xx

9. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the advice everyone I will aim for my 10% first and go from there. I am losing weight and then hoping to try for a baby in a few months. I hope to get to at least 16st before i try as then I would have lost about 20% of my body weight and whilst still being obese will hopefully be in a healthier position to start trying. I hope that if i do get pregnant I will continue with SW throughout pregnancy.

10. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Aw that's great. When I got pregnant I had already lost 12lbs on WW, and was told to stop a.s.a.p... so I did, and the weight piled back on. You're right to want to continue healthy eating, that's the one thing i'd suggest when you get pregnant!! Good like with trying to concieve ;) I'm aiming to lose weight so we can try for our second child, goal date it December :) (if I can wait that long, getting broody!!) Xx

11. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have always set my goal at around 9 and a half stone, but I am only 5ft so every 1lb shows. Now that I am half way to target I think I would like to be 9stone or my ultimate would be to be 8 stone something so thats what I am aiming for - I dont care if its 8 stone 13 and a half pounds lol as long as I can say I weigh 8 stone something:) I am also heading for a tummy tuck once I reach target and for that I need a BMI below 25 so will focus on that too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.