your ideal weight in ideal world would be????

How tall r u x

5ft 6

id be skinny at that size and weight but i didnt have to worry about what i looked like in my clothes then, i was happy.

i wasnt this tall at 16 though, so it may look a bit too scrawny

i don't know really because i've always been big so don't know what i'd look like at 10 stone? i think 11 would be ok for me. at the moment im going for 11 1/2 x

I would be ecstatic if I could get down to 18 stone (I'm 6 foot 3 inches and 29st 9 at the moment)!

Tbh, I'm so far past my medically recomended weight that I am completely disregarding it and aiming initially for something i'm comfortable with...

Balboa said:
Tbh, I'm so far past my medically recomended weight that I am completely disregarding it and aiming initially for something i'm comfortable with...

I was initially meaning what's your personal ideal weight!! even tho text books say one thing its how u feel x

Yeh, that's what I took it to mean, was just responding to Basil's post. Given my size i'm aiming for 18st which I would be ecstatic with but I am sure would be classed as obese in medical terms lol!

I would love to be around 9.5 as I'm around 5ft 8/9. Im sitting at just under 12 stone and that makes me a size 12 (or a size 14 in shops like h'n'm etc)
Would ideally like to be a size 8/10 as I have been in the past.

I don't have an ideal weight, I would just like to be a Size 12. That would be perfect for me :)

Back