Your pets and Their Names?

1393363327661.jpg1393363362070.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1393364484713.jpg
Claudia (top)
Sweeney (bottom)
My two Persians when we got them I was going to call them Sweeney and Todd but Claudia was too girly to be a Todd... And to be honest it suits her as she is 'a very naughty little girl' just like Claudia in Interview with the Vampire...
from the dark side with love xx

Our little 16 week old pup is a yorkie and called denzil. We have a 13 year old harris hawk called tay. And breaded dragon named brain. A ferret called lampard. Two guineas called mike and millie only millie is mine though

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I adore Yorkies! I had one for 17 years and he was my baby. Lovely little dogs.

Now we have three dogs - a white retriever called Max, a westie called Milo and a jrt called Monty who is a right nutter. They are all three years old or under so it can be a mad house at times but we wouldn't want to be without them.

I have a male Shih-Tzu dog named Bobby, who also answers to Elvis, Cheeky and if he is in the bad books, his naughty name, Robert! He's 10 in April, I got him when I was 12 :)

I have two lovely doggies a little terrier named Alfie aged 4 and an Alsatian named Rex aged 3.

2 kitties here. 1 female, who's my boyfriends childhood pet, 10 years old, called Izzy, with a white belly. Loves to keep clean, snores very loudly and likes to be left alone :p, then the cat we got together, an almost 3 year old boy named Mister, who is the total opposite of Izzy! :D love them both very much :D

I have 2 new additions to the family. A 4yr old staffy called Tara and a staffy x springer called Max whos 2. They are lovely!!! :)

Afternoon.

I am a newbie here and browsing through as I tend to join forums then forget the exist when I have nothing of real importance to give back so here seems brilliant (Proof of my flakiness I joined here over a year ago, stopped dieting like the YoYo I am and came back today and was shocked at how I have changed.)

So I have a love for my animals. And it seems I am not alone.

I have a lovely zoo here. Though has been worse in the past :/ Yikes

I have:
2 Dogs (And yes you read this correct) A full grown almost 3 yr old Zeus, A GSD with a Jack Russell Brain (He thinks he is tiny) and I have a teeny Tiny Jack Russell at 12 weeks of age and a runt, Pip who believes he is a fully grown GSD (I just cannot win here)
Zeus is our inheritance, his Daddy died in sept (Our best friend) in a horrific bike accident so Zeus has had it hard when his master just stopped coming home and people started to cry and mourn his loss, then shipped off to us 200 miles away with 3 Monkeys (Whoops I mean children) and at the time a HUGE lab x Rottie. He is a pain in the bottom but I wouldnt have him any other way oh and he malts a new dog every day! Argh!
Pip is MY dog. I never wanted BIG dogs but my partner kept housing BIG dogs. So I chose Pip and he is mine and he is a pain too! (In my bad books today)
Then we have 2 Puddy cats. Gizmo, 6yrs old and grumpy! Also fat and fluffy! And Dale our Kitten who is no longer a kitten, the size of a baby elephant and not at all grumpy.
Then the fish... sheeeesh and a bearded dragon aged 6 and Grumpy named Spike!
And last but not least the Monkeys. Who in reality are actually human children BUT I have seen better behaved more hygenic Monkeys. aged 3,4 and 8.

So hello to all your furry friends, scaley friends etc :)

My babies :) they live at my mums and dads as I moved out and couldn't take them with me but I go to see them when I visit my parents!
They are Shih Tzus-Both Girls <3

Kizzey

2dlq154.jpg

Honey

2eyz8zb.jpg

I have recently got a Bearded Dragon called Temperance. She is a character and loves getting her jaw rubbed!

Temperance.jpg

I've got a 7 month old Staffy cross called Bruno. He's our first dog and we gave him a home last month when his previous owner could now longer keep him x

Attachments

• image-2871520699.jpg
    image-2871520699.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 62
Back