Your pets and Their Names?

40 fish (not named them apart from one squishy ) lol, 2cats midget ( female 3yrs) gizmo ( male 10months) and a rescue pooch Kano he's 9yrs was abused by both his previous owners he is a staffie and soft as a brush :)

2 dogs Odin and Gem Gem
1 chinchilla Chong
1 budgie Peppy
1 bearded dragon Binksie
1 Moroccan Uromastyx Oscar
2 Occelated Uromastyx Basil and Cybil

1 dog called chugles

One 5 month old kitten called Gizmo, known as Gizzy.
one rabbit called Thumper, known as The Kraken.
one yellow bellied slider turtle called Dude and a new as yet not completely named hamster.

Hi :)
I have a mama shitzu called Safira and her baba called Peaches.
I have a handsome boy cat called Marvin and a moody mare called Queeny xxx

Vicki :)

We have a hamster called Toffee and loan of a cat called Bobby

One cat. She walked into the yard as I was gardening, a small kitten with broken paw and slashes across tummy that needed 12 stitches. Son named her Six-Six, a Ben 10 character.

Snake called lenny, two dogs milly and jethro cat called pud-pud technically her name is molly but i spent most of the time calling out pud-pud here pud-pud it stuck and its all she responds to now, the hubby still hasnt forgiven me ^^

Aww, she(?) is beautiful! When I lived with my parents we had six cats for a while, one of whom was a tortoiseshell named Jemima. I do love my piggies now. :) xx

Awwww I had two piggies called Reggie and Ronnie lol.
Coco is beautiful she's a little madam though lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have two chocolate Labradors Holly and Willow was thinking of getting another and calling it Bea holly/willow/Bea but twos enough more like baby's than dogs my fault I suppose I carried them to bed when they were pups lol

image-2628853107.jpg

Last edited:
Back