Your pets and Their Names?

I have 2 rats...Tubsie and Twitch. My babies :) Used to have budgies too but not got any anymore

1 cat called Sookie, had her about 18 months after discovering her on some bins outside my old house. Luckily the otherwise nightmare landlady let me keep her. Now I live in a strictly no pets block of flats, been here nearly a year now and thankfully not been discovered...move out in November, here's we remain under the radar 'til then! :innocent0001:

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - blenheim colour. She's called Jazz. She's not the small sized version, she's a big one - like the musketeers had. The vet was very upset when we had her "done" because he had only ever seen one other dog like her size wise , but we couldn't afford for her to have puppies so we had no choice. She's so spoilt - a proper princess. And extremely stubborn !! xx

I foster rescue cats, so I have a high turnover of names! The last was Glyndwr, a big all-white boy with blue eyes. He was rehomed two weeks ago. The house is empty for now, but we get two new rescues soon, a tabby brother and sister! Yay!

Hi have 2 cavalier king Charles spaniels. Mollie is a tri colour and she's 4. And Tilly is a black and tan who 1. Both are my world. I'm a complete dog person and would rather be with my dogs that out and about with people.
483526c0.jpg

b9afa913.jpg

8fb609db.jpg

I have seven cats... we had kittens and I'm so soft I couldn't get rid of any of them...

Shelley (Older Cat)
Shifu (Dad)
Serenity (Mum)
Joss
Castiel
River
Meredith

Love them all... you really don't notice they're there, apart from when they all flock together at the sound of someone at the door, then you just cover your head and let them all pass, it's like being on Jurassic Park :)

Def agree with you there lol. Your b&t is a cutie by the way x

Just love your pics.......aren't they adorable xxxxxx
Coco is curled up next to me and follows me everywhere - even the loo and she loves pulling toilet paper off the roll which is very annoying - and very Andrex puppy!! She is 14 mths old now and is becoming a lady but really was the naughtiest puppy ever ..........nearly caused divorce proceedings lol!!!
She has helped me through some terrible times and I know I would be worse health wise if it wasn't for her - cavaliers are therapy xxxxxxx

Coco and Tilly are around he same age then,Tilly also nearly caused a family breakdown here lol. No one loved her as she was a bully to my Older dog and she wouldn't correct her. Was a nightmare. But I'm glad we stuck it out as she's the most loving dog ever. She also follows me EVERYWERE ,also loves loo paper lol the mail too if my not quick enough to pick it up lol. My two still are not best of friends but they don't fight. Just don't share beds. Can just about get them to sit for a photo together then there off lol.

X

Vixter23 said:
We just have the one dog and he is a 5 month old lab cross collie and is big and bold the last week, i also find him very very needy and he is infatuated with my fella, he has to be seen first otherwise the pooch just cries and cries untill he gets petted and aknowledged by my guy lol.

He has many names and answers to all of them but we named him officially Pringle and now he is boo boo and b-boy lol :D

The pic is a week old now.

My dog is just like yours but she has the lab colour and is rather *ahem* padded out lol
She's totally crazy but extremely clever n very very loving!! She's my little shadow!!
Her name is holly but I also call her everything but that n she answers to it all... Usually call her pickle lol
Love her to pieces!!!! X

Coco and Tilly are around he same age then,Tilly also nearly caused a family breakdown here lol. No one loved her as she was a bully to my Older dog and she wouldn't correct her. Was a nightmare. But I'm glad we stuck it out as she's the most loving dog ever. She also follows me EVERYWERE ,also loves loo paper lol the mail too if my not quick enough to pick it up lol. My two still are not best of friends but they don't fight. Just don't share beds. Can just about get them to sit for a photo together then there off lol.

X
Isn't it funny how the different colours are soooo different in temperament. My previous was a tri coloured boy and he was sooooo well behaved, just never put a foot wrong. Maybe it's a girl thing but coco does something daft everyday ....... In fact already she's scratched at the lounge window to come in (via the garden bench) and tried to give my husband a kiss goodbye when I was holding her for MY kiss!!! Also just remembered that she bounced all over my son this morning when I went to wake him including his head!!! Wonder what else she has planned......OMIGOD just remembered that she also tried to hump my leg earlier when I was having a cup of tea!! She is finally sleeping now after a walk, bath and blow dry - I looovvve this dog soooo much, she makes me laugh every day and is the daughter I never had.xxxxxxx

I know exactly what you mean, my little girl is my princess!! My first and only child!! Love her more than anything!! X

Yes. My tri girl mollie is a angel. Even as a pup. I think the devil plays a huge part in breeding black and tans haha! X

I have a fawn pug puppy called Arnold who loves everybody he meets. Just dropped him off at the mothers as I'm out a lot this wkend. It's gutting to do it but needs must. Also have a tortoise called Herman.

Back