Your pets and Their Names?

Haha what we all like, think we all treat our dogs better than the men lol

Holly normally sleeps in between us in bed making sure she's got the most space and all the heat

He he Alfie sleeps on my side mainly - he does sneak over but I think the smells that come out of 'the other side' put him off ;)

Someone once asked me what would I do if I had to choose and I really can't answer that! hubbie was a little hurt opps ;(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I'd chose Holly!! I wouldn't change her for the world lol I think she thinks she a little human instead of a dog though

Glad it's not just me!

German Shepherd cross Husky: Duke
Boxer: Bailey
Sinaloan Milk Snake: Jasper
Peublan Milk Snake: Alice
Brazilian Rainbow Boa: Little Miss Sunshine
Cat: Slinky Malinky
Bearded Dragon: Hermione.

Awwww

Mali, the English Mastiff, 3 Neapolitan Mastiffs - Tink, Jonty, Mouse, Boxer - Kane, Pusscats - Fitz & Bonnie, Orange Winged Amazon Parrot - Lou-Lou, Bearded Dragon - Monty, Chameleon - Edi, Corn Snake - Noodle, Python - George, around 25 pond fish - all named but too many to list! Oh yeah and a husband and son! LOL

wow, mine are abit different to mastiffs!
2 Chihuahuas-Adam, Heidi, 1 Chiweenie- Hannah,
6 cats- Banjo, Bess, Eric, Tootsie, Blossom, Grace,
3 rats-Ezri, Leela, Emony,
1 Hamster-Inigo Montoya,
1 Corn Snake-Kiora, 1 Kenyan Sand Boa-Kushti

I've got one lovely cat called Willem. He and I are quite inseparable! I rescued him about 8 years ago when my ex and I were looking for a house cat. He was one we saw who was suitable because he had just had a front leg amputated! From that moment to this we have been together - through thick and thin. He's scared of everything and loves me to bits. He's sat next to me now all cuddled up.

2x black rats - Fred and Monty

montyandfredsidebyside.png

1x black and white cat -Rory

no pic :/

In our zoo we have:

3 cats - Dude (was Dorothy......), Chester and Gordon
2 tortoises - YipYip and Norris
4 hamsters - Princess p*ssypants, Stud muffin, 2 un-named
7 un-named bourkes, 2 splendids, 2 turks, 2 budgies, 5 lineoliated, 12 parrotlets (new baby is called Steve :D )
Marine tank - Mr Nibbles the shrimp, lots of star fish all called Susan

Due to us breeding hamsters and birds, we don't really name them, as they don't always stick around :(

Simba is beautiful. I had a collie called Hugo, but I had to rehome him to this lady: Bessamour Border Collies - Bessamour Border Collies (now called Shannon).

Back