Your shape and other fitness things on the wii

Kes

Gold Member
WOW i just did 1/2 hour (first time ive done it) and i am feeling goood but absolutely knacked!!!!!

any body else use this????
i apparently burnt 407 cals...

i dont like that i can see myself, but its incentive to get rid of the horrid buldge and get thin!!!

does anyone else use anything else (fitness wise) on the wii??

Hi,
My husband bought me the Got To Dance game for xmas, which i've found really good fun. It is a game rather than a fitness workout, but i actually prefer it. If you do it for long enough you definately work up a sweat - lol!!

Hi, what is Your Shape? I havent heard of it before.

I got my Wii jan '09 and I think its the only reason I maintained my weight at 175lbs for the year.

(until I decided enough is enough i may as well finish what i started!)

I love my Wii I do half an hour aerobic exercise every morning on WiiFit, and i also do Yoga every evening, on my days off from work I do the muscle workouts.

I also have All Star Cheerleading which I do when i wanna change things up a bit, really takes it out of you though!? and my coordination is rubbish!

Haven't heard of it - I have the wii and have done the yoga, hoops & jogging. Sounds good Your Shape - will check it out

its def a laugh watching me try and keep up with the extreemly fit girl (not as in good looking but in athletic) on the screen... just glad that it doesnt record it and play it back otherwise my hubby would be in stitches!

Back