frozen veg - love the stir fry veg and microwave packets
noodles
garlic/garlic salt - yummy in stir frys
tin toms
baked beans
alpen lights
ready cooked chicken slices

Most week's its:

Fruit (bananas, clementines, apples, melon, grapes)
Veg (Carrots, broccoli, onions, peppers)
Potatoes
Pasta
Rice
Mullerlight
Eggs
Lean bacon
Lean steak
Chicken
X lean minced beef
Mini twister lollies
Fab lollies
Curly Wurly
Tin & fresh tomatoes
Lettuce, cucumber
Sweetcorn
Peas
Log fat super noodles
Butternut squash
Oxo cubes
Bovril
Spices
Kidney beans
Baked beans
Wholemeal bread
Skimmed milk

Phew!! :)

My weekly essentials are:

A huge bag of Jacket Spuds
Carrots
Onions
Cauliflower
Grapes
Apples
Bananas
Pineapple / Melon
Bag of prepped soup veg to make Minestrone with
Tin Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Low Fat Cheese
Pork Loin Steaks
Chicken Breasts
Semi-Skimmed Milk
Frylight
Mug Shots
Rice
Pasta
Eggs
Bacon
Occasionally a loaf of bread for the freezer

If I have the above I can usually come up with a range of dinners for me and the OH :) x

does everyone know that weight watcher petit pain can be used as a healthy extra, the ones that you cook in the oven, (consultant told us last week) i'm thinking french toast pizza & sw chips. i think these may become part of my essential shopping list :D

Is that a question or a statement? :confused: Ive never heard this and I cant imagine its true as they're white bread - only wholemeal can be a HEX unless otherwise listed, and WW other non-wholemeal breads are not HEXes so I dont know why this would be? Its definitely not listed online. I would double check with your consultant as I think one of you must be mistaken. :(

Without fail... El mince, chicken, seafood, leeks,toms, mixed salad, courgette, broc, caul, spices, herbs, stock, pasta, mushrooms, eggs, passata, bananas, strawberries, buckets of 0% total yogurt and meringue nests which are just soooo soft in the middle and yummmm :) ah love this diet

cottage cheese
mixed vegetables
beans

on my list every week!

Oh and of course fruit

Is that a question or a statement? :confused: Ive never heard this and I cant imagine its true as they're white bread - only wholemeal can be a HEX unless otherwise listed, and WW other non-wholemeal breads are not HEXes so I dont know why this would be? Its definitely not listed online. I would double check with your consultant as I think one of you must be mistaken. :(

No, it's definitely a HEB - it's listed in the HEB section of the Free Branded Book 2012. :)

Wooooooo!!!! :drool: Crispy bread alert here I commmmeee!!!!!! :drool:

WHYohwhyohWHYOHWHYYYYY cant they get their act together and UPDATE THE BLAAAADDY WEBSIIIIIITE?!?!?! :mad:

I know!! It's ridiculous that three months down the line the website is still out of date. I think we should all email and complain because as paying customers we should be able to expect the most accurate information without having to buy another book :mad:

Just think what else might have changed that we dont know about cos they havent updated it... Maybe butter is now a HEX too and I could have that dripping off my crusty loaf... :rolleyes:

Wow petit pain... how many is a Healthy Extra? Very excited!

From what I remember they are tiny but still excited at the prospect of crusty bread!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back