Your weight loss incentive?

I've loved reading all of your incentives! You are all very motivated, unfortunately I've hit a lull in motivation after 12 weeks and although am still roughly sticking to SW, I've stopped counting syns which is the beginning of the end. So I'm restarting 100% tomorrow (out tonight for my best friends bday and it won't be pretty!) to try and shift some more lbs.

My incentive is simple. I want to look better, to improve my self esteem. Thats it. My Dad is so desperate for me to lose weight, that he has said he will give me £500 if I get to my 10stone goal which I would be a fool to turn down.:p

natti_a said:
I've loved reading all of your incentives! You are all very motivated, unfortunately I've hit a lull in motivation after 12 weeks and although am still roughly sticking to SW, I've stopped counting syns which is the beginning of the end. So I'm restarting 100% tomorrow (out tonight for my best friends bday and it won't be pretty!) to try and shift some more lbs.

My incentive is simple. I want to look better, to improve my self esteem. Thats it. My Dad is so desperate for me to lose weight, that he has said he will give me £500 if I get to my 10stone goal which I would be a fool to turn down.:p

When I first did sw 10 years ago my dad didn't think I would do it and said he would give me £250 for every stone I lost. I lost 6 stone and he has never made a bet with me since!!!!!!!!

wow, wish someone was offering me £500! that would so help with my shopping trip! lmao xx

When I first did sw 10 years ago my dad didn't think I would do it and said he would give me £250 for every stone I lost. I lost 6 stone and he has never made a bet with me since!!!!!!!!

haha thats the sort of thing id do, if someone offered me that much per stone id keep going n going just to get loads of money! lol xx

My incentive to start off with was I just didn't like myself, loathed the size I'd gotten to and hated how I looked in everything I wore/every picture that was taken of me. What keeps me going is that I don't want to be a fat bride (no wedding booked yet, I want to get to target first), hopefully getting down to a healthy BMI will help bring my blood pressure down and thirdly after OH and I get married we want to start trying for a baby so I want to be in the best possible shape for that to give our potential future children the best start x

That's brilliant! I wish someone would offer me money to lose weight :p

My incentive is this summer of travelling - we're going to Cuba then Vietnam and Thailand so it's going to be HOT! I just want to feel comfortable in my skin, not to mention in a bikini! The thought of looking like a giant white marshmallow is not appealing. Also I am seeing my family for the first time in over a year, I really want to surprise them as they don't know I'm doing SW.

My incentive is my health and university. I'm 23 and have a bad back due to my weight. I'm hoping to go to university in September to study nursing but want to be fit, slim and healthy and not have back pain! X

Ideal weight and BMI
Be comfortable
Look good
Better health and fitness
Want to look great at Christmas

Sammy

Back