Yoyo's CD Journey ... it's gunna work !!

yoyo-ohno

Hi there everyone,

A quick intro .... I decided I wasn't going to be fat & 40, so age 39 and a half I joined LighterLife :) I was slim & 40; it was wonderful :D
As I'm sure lots of you on here have done, I went back to eating the same old same old and ended up putting the weight back on and a little bit extra. So over the last 4 years, I've done LL again (lost the weight ... put it back on) - twice!; WW; Slimming World; Dr Braffas non-diet .... and everything else you can think of!! Oh except surgery ... I'm too much of a wimp :rolleyes:

So now I find myself age 44 and a half and not wanting to be fat & 45!!

I know that VLCD diets work; you lose weight quickly - thats my first challenge. Keeping it off will come later!

So I've decided to give CD a whirl (for one its cheaper than LL) ; i did have a very dodgy CD experience when I was about 19. It must have been in its very early days cos it was awful! I think I lasted about 4 days:p

I'm on day 3 and so far so good .... I've been having skimmed milk in my tea and have had a couple of slices of ham each day. Knowing that this is "allowed" makes it much easier to get through this first few days into ketosis. I love the vanilla (I was a fan of the LL vanilla before they changed it :(), the ready made choc shakes are handy for work, the choc orange was alright and I hated the porridge! No headaches so far & i am doing ok with the water.

Anyhooo ..... hi everyone .... I'll ramble on here most days to keep me focussed ... love to hear from you for support.

Have a fab day!
yoyo
xx

Hi, good for you for getting back o the wagon so to speak!

Will look forward to readi g your ramblings haha!

Wishful thinking on the ham! .. haha :p
Going for it without any "conventional" food today; just starting to feel ready for my final pack now but i need to eek it out a bit logner else I'll be in bed for 7 oclock !!
yoyo
xx

Hi everyone,
Just back from week 1 WI and lost 6 lbs ! :D ... pretty good for me !
I have to say its been a pretty easy week ....... not had headaches or any real cravings for food. I think the skimmed milk must have made the difference for me (or maybe the illegal ham - lol!)
Have got a couple of mint choc packs to try but this week I will be mostly eating vanilla shakes !! ;)
Hope everyone else is having a great day ...
yoyo
xx

Back