yuck flapjacks

It's just the swallowing bit, they are a bit too dehydrated, but tastewise I didn't mind them...

My pharmacist only had the peanut too, but a friend of mine got me 1 coconut flapjack from her pharmacist and I swapped it for a shake. I found it much much nicer than the peanut. If my pharmacist doesnt have them this week, I will ask my friend to get me another 3-4 at her next appt. Its nice to have something to chew for a change.

i did me best but just couldnt finish the crumbs at the bottom never again

hmmm, im so curious to try them but dont want to if i dont like it lol!!

Do you have to eat them all up for it to count??

never tried them, but if i can just about cope with chicken soup im sure they cant be that bad

I don't mind them. They are very convenient on the run and at work when I don't really want to make a shake coz they don't know about what diet I'm doing. I usually have coffee with mine and usually enjoy them, unless I have a very burnt one.

x

chicken soup YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now chicken soup makes me feel sick just at the thought of it..........lol.

Have tried it with black pepper and thought this is quite nice, but I couldnt get my head round the fact it did not have any chicken in it so have not had any more. Not ruling it out for the future though.:sigh:

Believe it or not i thoroughly enjoyed my first coconut flapjack today - thought it much more palatable than the soup.
Can't wait to have another tom - thinking of exchanging my nine sachets of soup for more.

Any ideas how to make this soup so as to taste it's best? can we add pepper?

Back