YUCK - HOT CHOCOLATE

Bernice

Silver Member
Well after reading all of the comments about how delicious the chocolate shake is hot I decided to give it a go. Bleugghh Yuckky nasty!!!!! :yuk:What is the matter with you all. Lol!!! It's amazing how different we all are in our tastes. I was also going to give the vanilla one with coffee a go but because I absolutely love the vanilla one as it is I won't as I don't want to waste one if I hate it.

i love the choc hot or cold it's my fav lol

.............oh yes I had sweeteners............still spewtastically unpleasant !!!!! Lol :sign0137:

Whats the muffin thing??

I didnt like chocolate hot either

..............can help here the muffin thing is making the shake up with a small amount of water and microwaving for 20 secs or so!!!! I've tried this too but it was equally unpleasant. I will stick with my cold shakes and bars from now on.

Ooooh I LOVE hot chocolate :)

Ohh.. hmm dont think i'll try that haha

:eek: How can anyone not like the hot choc. Id happily live on that and the vanilla latte

If it wasnt so damn dear thats all Id order :giggle:

im not that keen on the hot choc either i do like it but it wouldnt be my first choice.

i love hot chocolate and the other shakes really, having a hard time with the soups and bars. looking forward to next months shake only month haha xx

Chewy bits of heaven!:eek: can you really mean that? I think they are like eating the bits off the bottom of a budgie's cage, lol, not you understand that I've ever tried to eat that. I've never managed to finish a whole one yet, just force them down. Isn't it funny how we are all so very different with our likes and dislikes?
Does anyone else feel as though they constantly have a powdery film over their teeth and the roof of their mouth? I am continually cleaning my teeth, but it's still there, I think I must be really weird.

Back