YUCK!

lou822

Ok so 2nd day on exante and i cant stand it:( did anyone else feel like this when they started?
I am going to keep going and hoping that it will get better but it makes me feel sick which is not good...........

Hi hun yes i felt like it before but you get used to it in time , try adding sweetners to your shakes and spices to your soups it may help .

thank you lovely people, i just felt so despondant this morning after the vanilla shake from hell (i even added coffee as ive read that can make it better), i could only stomach half of it and then later succumbed to a slice of cake oops :sigh: but...............
making a veg soup now for lunch, will be using your tips so fingers crossed.
thanks for listening to my moaning, i was in tears this morning but feel better and more positive now

so far like the soups and bars (only on day 3) but the shakes are yuck! I agree lol! I drink mine really cold with ice through a straw just so I can get it down without touching to much of my mouth haha!

thats genius berryred, will pop down to tescos and get some straws! had the 1/2 veg soup and 1/3 of choc/orange bar for lunch and that was yum (well within reason!) so thats 1 i like, might be a long few weeks if i can only stomach veg soup! still it'll be worth it when i can fit back into those size 12 trousers!

i didnt like the vanilla or strawberry shakes but now mix half of each and its quite nice.

I absolutely loathed the stuff last week and really thought i was going to vomit when i drank it! I still hate the orange and choc bars ... yucky after taste and the tom and basil soup is ming and the mushroom, but i LOVE the vegetable soup and all the shakes.

Stick to it, your palette with get used to bland taste and it gets easier... im 9 days in and yes, i do still drink it down fast but my mindset is that it is just fuel for my body not something i need to enjoy and at least i dont feel hungry once ive had it xx

good luck hon xx

It is amazing how quickly you get used to the tastes so hang in there. As people have said there are ways of making everything more palletable. Things like mixing mint tea with the choc shakes and microwaving the vanilla mixed thickly with Ginger, nutmeg or cardamom to make a custard all can help.

There is a thread in the 'stickies' area called something like 'things that you go mmmmmm' that has lots of interesting ideas to help.

Anyway....as soon as you have had your first weight in you will suddenly love anything exante as it is SOOO worth it!!!!!

All the best and hang in there
xx

Back