YUCK!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lou822, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. lou822

lou822 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Diet:
    starting exante!
    Ok so 2nd day on exante and i cant stand it:( did anyone else feel like this when they started?
    I am going to keep going and hoping that it will get better but it makes me feel sick which is not good...........

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi hun yes i felt like it before but you get used to it in time , try adding sweetners to your shakes and spices to your soups it may help .

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I liked the soups when I started but now I can't stand them.

Like Rose said try some sweeteners, herbs and spices maybe a little salt and pepper x

5. lou822

lou822 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Diet:
    starting exante!
    thank you lovely people, i just felt so despondant this morning after the vanilla shake from hell (i even added coffee as ive read that can make it better), i could only stomach half of it and then later succumbed to a slice of cake oops :sigh: but...............
    making a veg soup now for lunch, will be using your tips so fingers crossed.
    thanks for listening to my moaning, i was in tears this morning but feel better and more positive now

6. julied

julied Full Member

try having the shakes hot they are much nicer especially the choc xx

7. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    so far like the soups and bars (only on day 3) but the shakes are yuck! I agree lol! I drink mine really cold with ice through a straw just so I can get it down without touching to much of my mouth haha!

8. lou822

lou822 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Diet:
    starting exante!
    thats genius berryred, will pop down to tescos and get some straws! had the 1/2 veg soup and 1/3 of choc/orange bar for lunch and that was yum (well within reason!) so thats 1 i like, might be a long few weeks if i can only stomach veg soup! still it'll be worth it when i can fit back into those size 12 trousers!

9. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    i didnt like the vanilla or strawberry shakes but now mix half of each and its quite nice.

10. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  11. Shos

Shos Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    exante
    I absolutely loathed the stuff last week and really thought i was going to vomit when i drank it! I still hate the orange and choc bars ... yucky after taste and the tom and basil soup is ming and the mushroom, but i LOVE the vegetable soup and all the shakes.

Stick to it, your palette with get used to bland taste and it gets easier... im 9 days in and yes, i do still drink it down fast but my mindset is that it is just fuel for my body not something i need to enjoy and at least i dont feel hungry once ive had it xx

good luck hon xx

12. TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster Padlocking the cookie jar

Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    It is amazing how quickly you get used to the tastes so hang in there. As people have said there are ways of making everything more palletable. Things like mixing mint tea with the choc shakes and microwaving the vanilla mixed thickly with Ginger, nutmeg or cardamom to make a custard all can help.

There is a thread in the 'stickies' area called something like 'things that you go mmmmmm' that has lots of interesting ideas to help.

Anyway....as soon as you have had your first weight in you will suddenly love anything exante as it is SOOO worth it!!!!!

All the best and hang in there
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.