Yuk - don't like the muffin :(

lshafik

Glad i tried it (I used my 4th shake so didn't lose anything)

I won't be trying it again though.

Happy just to stay on the shakes - it was day 2 I suppose but I just thought I would give it a go - and it made me feel sick!

I am not gonna miss that!

x

LOL. The only shakes (IMHO) that make decent muffins are vanilla and toffee and walnut (come to think about it, that's about all toffee and walnut is good for, actually :)).

Actually, they can be fab. No, really. :D

The trick is to not to use too much water, otherwise you just get a soggy mess.

But - if you're on 3 packs a day, you shouldn't use one of them for this. Back in the day, when I first did Cambridge (2007), it was thought okay to do this, but Cambridge Head Office have decided that 'cooking' packs damages the nutrients. So you should really only do this when having an extra pack.

That said, here's the 'recipe' thread. http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/2518-recipes-foodpack-muffin-crisps-fudge-cake.html

I only use one sweetener though and I don't mash it up, I dissolve it in a tiny amount of hot water from the kettle and then add the shake mix. You can always add a bit more hot water then to get the right consistency (which should probably be on the drier side of cake mix).

Back