Yuk yuk yuk

Emob

Won't be doing that again !!!
tried making my chocolate shake into a mousse. It is gross.
Added more water to make into a shake again.

Hey we have exact same start date and start weight lol! I wanna get to 10 stone as I am quite short - 5'1

How tall are you?

I thought this was going to be a thread about the flapjacks :D

i haven't tried anything with my shakes and glad i haven't now!

now you mention it And, i tried the flapjacks the other day and i can't repeat what i said!
my o/h tasted it too and said it was fine, just a little bland... i then had to explain that digestives and rich tea biscuits are a little bland, the flapjacks were vile!

The first time I did LT I had every single one as a mouse after #1.
I often used to freeze them too so it was sort of like icecream.

Just having the soup with ground black pepper, it's actually nice x

Is there a limit to how much pepper you can use? I sprinkled quite a lot in

Same 5"1 :)

I like the soup. Just tastes like a cup a soup to me. The peanut flapjacks are ok washed down with plenty of water and its nice to chew on something

It really is Sam it tastes like cuppa soup but when I first tried it I really didn't like it but had it today (as pharmacy run out of chocolate) and took the advice of others and added black pepper and it was actually really nice, I've checked and its defiantly ok to add pepper , it doesn't effect weight loss. I'm going to start having soup each dinner time x

Not tried flap jacks yet, A lot of ppl dislike them so put me off. im curious tho so might try one one day x

I agree, the hot chocolate isn't hot choclate, even with sweetners!

I've made a few people taste the flapjacks so they could see how horrible they are and all of them said it tasted of nothing and they could tolerate them but they made me gag, even the smell of them turned my stomach...... then my sister said maybe its because i haven't eaten anything in a few weeks and my tastebuds have changed so anything bland and boring is extreme for me now. So if you're thinking of trying the flapjacks do it at the start before they become horrible, it'd be so handy to have them in your handbags when out and about or meeting people for coffee or lunch. I've tried to tolerate them a few times but just can't :(

Went I got my shakes today the pharmacist said she has 2 women who just have the soup only...no shakes!!!! Not for thanks....that soup made want to put everything in the bin and forget this diet lol!

not tried hot choc as I'm not a fan of regular hot choc anyway.....I do however have a freshly ground espresso in my vanilla shake with ice and pretend its a frappacino :D

PS If anyone wants 6 chicken soups I am happy to post them to you...prefer them to go to a good home than in the bin :)

Turn them into crisps!

Mix a thickish paste - small blobs on grease proof paper and microwave in batches for 1-2 mins. Watch them so they don't burn. :)

PS If anyone wants 6 chicken soups I am happy to post them to you...prefer them to go to a good home than in the bin :)

Hey I like them me! Wanna swop for shakes?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Went I got my shakes today the pharmacist said she has 2 women who just have the soup only...no shakes!!!! Not for thanks....that soup made want to put everything in the bin and forget this diet lol!

not tried hot choc as I'm not a fan of regular hot choc anyway.....I do however have a freshly ground espresso in my vanilla shake with ice and pretend its a frappacino :D

I'm going to try that tomorrow, sounds yum! I dont mind the soups with pepper in, at least they're hot

Back