Yuk

Kellybeeb

Hey its day one for me and I'm doing ok but ...

The shakes are disgusting. I'vedone Cambridge before and enjoyed them but these are vile.

I got a full month of shakes because it was cheaper but I'm regretting it now.

Kellybeeb said:
Hey its day one for me and I'm doing ok but ...

The shakes are disgusting. I'vedone Cambridge before and enjoyed them but these are vile.

I got a full month of shakes because it was cheaper but I'm regretting it now.

Have you tried them with sweetener? It really changes the taste. ( I think so anyway) :)

There's a sticky thread with suggestions on how to make them

Just think of them as medicine x

Yeah it makes them drinkable but still horrible.

Oh dear. I actually prefer Exante, they are thicker and make me feel more full, but I know how you feel about buying a months supply on something you don't like. I bought a months supply of Slim and Save just for a change and it's vile. I hate it and been left with about 3 weeks worth of yukkiness.

I used to get the mixed shakes bumper pack as the others weren't about then (woohoo for single flavoured bumper packs and pick your own!) and I hated the strawberry so much I started throwing it away coz I couldn't face it.
To make them taste better I had them cold with a spoonful of coffee in and now I like the other 3 flavours.

Your tastes will change as time goes on and you'll start liking ones you hated!

Kellybeeb said:
Yeah it makes them drinkable but still horrible.

HaHa well I actually love them :) I much prefer them to the cambridge ones as well. I guess everyone's tastes are different :-(

I always liked the soups but at themoment I cant stomach them. I will order a bumper shake pack on monday so I dont have to drink the soups for a while :(

I am very boring, all I have is the same, hot choc and vanilla and a toffee nut bar. Im scared to try anything else incase I dont like them. I dont like milk shakes normally so need something warm. I might be brave and order a some soups to try next time!

I am very boring, all I have is the same, hot choc and vanilla and a toffee nut bar. Im scared to try anything else incase I dont like them. I dont like milk shakes normally so need something warm. I might be brave and order a some soups to try next time!
The soups are amazing , I did CD and Lipotrim in the past and hated the soups , but the exante ones are lush , the tomato is a bit weird but the others are gorgeous , worth a try :)

Too true

The soups are amazing , I did CD and Lipotrim in the past and hated the soups , but the exante ones are lush , the tomato is a bit weird but the others are gorgeous , worth a try :)

Do you think they'll ever realise no one really wants to drink pink frothy soup (yerk!)

I have the shakes, nothing else. I love all of the shakes, especially the banana one :D

Back