Yuk

jelly2010

I have just tried the Lemon and yogurt bar- it was horrid:yuk:
Think i am the onnly person who DOESNT like them
Luckily i ordered a sample pack to try

I've just ordered some samples to try as thinking of giving this a go. I've got 2 weeks worth of exante shakes to use up so thought i'd try s&s as only like 2 of the exante shakes.
There seems to be more choice with s&s so hopefully will like a few and can have some variety. If not then I'll have to continue with exante as need to shift this weight.

i did 2 weeks on exante and ordered the s&S for when i had finished. However i couldn't wait to try them so i am having a slim and save week this week. back on Exante next week.I do like the exante shakes but cant stand the tomato or Thai soup. The only thing i find with exante is that i just don't have to think about food at all. i am struggling with the protein part on s&S. Have a feeling i may get sick of chicken !!

I've tried to stick to exante several times and give in so am hoping that by being allowed some veg/ protein i might be able to stick with S&S. But if not was thinking 4 packs and no meal.

I love the lemon bar! I think the beauty of SnS is that there are so many different flavours that there are always some which you will like. Enjoy!

I agree. I love the coconut one , if only it were bigger lol

Love:

Milk truffa
Dark truffa
Lemon & white choc
Coconut

Haven't dared to try any others! Lol! x

I tried the maple fruits today and didn't like that one either
Truffa one is delicious too

Back