Yuk!!

Kizzyfergie

Ok, day one, I have the apple and cinnamon porridge in front of me. It's very watery?? And it is making me feel physically sick! I'm having to have a spoonful followed by a huge gulp of water. Is this normal?!!!

I have gone for a 50 pack of choc shakes to start with - I figure I'm bound to like them (fingers crossed!!!) and when I'm bored of them in 2 weeks I can move on and experiment with different meals etc...good luck! I figure that a chocolate shake will taste like a chocolate shake but when it comes to pastas and chillis and porridge I wont be able to pretend to myself they are real meals? Does that make sense? xxx

Hiya. I got told on here to do it on the hob. Bring 150mls of water to the boil then add the powder gradually while constantly whisking it. Ive done it this morning and it was loads better than the the watery gloop I made yesterday xx

Ok, day one, I have the apple and cinnamon porridge in front of me. It's very watery?? And it is making me feel physically sick! I'm having to have a spoonful followed by a huge gulp of water. Is this normal?!!!

Oh Kizzy i did exactly the same and im STILL trying to choke mine down!!

I really hope some of the other meals are better as this is just DISGUSTING!

:) well, I got through it - just! I added the 200ml and did it in the microwave and it was basically the consistency of milk with lumpy bits in!! I stuck to it today - before remembering that its my birthday on Thursday and the husband is taking me out - and same again with friends on Friday, and at an old friends reunion to eat on Saturday - DUH!!!! I'm going to stick to it the other times and then start properly next week! I'll try it in the job with less water. I've got soups, shakes, meals and porridge (from a well known voucher deal I'm not allowed to say the name of!) so hopefully I'll find something that doesn't make me feel quite so Ill!! Thanks everyone!! X

I've managed to make it a few times nice and thick, and then the last few times it has been really watery. Don't know what I've done differently. I'll halve the water and see what its like, I can always add more

Back