Yummmmm!!

SweetFannyAdams

After a disappointing mouthful of lemon bar last night :sick0019: I've just had a peanut bar for my tea. Yay, they're yummy - what a revelation! :D

Kate

well, as you asked :)

cut the bar into inch long pieces (or whatever size you want), put on a plate in the microwave for approx 30 - 50 sec (depends on microwave) ... watch closely as they will start to bubble, melt and spread a little but very quickly if over cooked they will start to go brown and burn (really not nice then).

What do you do then? let the bubbly mixture go cold and then scoff?

Yes Twiny - they get a bit crisper as they cool. I prefer these made with the Raspberry bar myself. But the yogurt gets a little messy - you sort of have to flatten them with a spoon, then pull the spoon away with a sharp knife underneath to capture the yogurt so it stays on the cookie, as thats the best bit!!

These are good made ahead, then some thick chocolate chake spread on them and frozen. :)

oooh Bl i've never tried with Ras Bar will give it a go

Thanks!! I love the idea of trying new things but I'm always too scared! :eek:

I tried the muffin once with the choccie milkshake and it was gross. I would like to try something else though as I dont like any of the soups or any of the bars now so I'm only having milkshakes each day. Something else would make a nice change......:D

Try the crisps twinny they are lovely made with ti chic

I'll have to try the raspberry biccies as well - tried the bar today and didn't like it, just too sweet for me. Then again, I've got a few trieds and trusteds now, so might just stick with them - peanut bar, strawberry and raspberry shakes, vanilla shake with coffee. Can also stomach banana shake. Maybe a few weeks in I'll be more experimental!

have you made the choc muffins yet?
they was a godsend to me when I was abstaining :) x

I'll have to try the raspberry biccies as well - tried the bar today and didn't like it, just too sweet for me. Then again, I've got a few trieds and trusteds now, so might just stick with them - peanut bar, strawberry and raspberry shakes, vanilla shake with coffee. Can also stomach banana shake. Maybe a few weeks in I'll be more experimental!

Actualy, I think you are wise to do that. Stick to what works for you now. If an when that gets a bit dull, which it may or may not - then try experimenting.

But as they say - if it ain't broke - don't fix it!! :D

x

Back