Yummmy... (crispbread topping)....Add your fave here!

I used to love the pagan rolls but wasn't sure how they measured up on the SW plan (I do it at home myself) Do you have them as a HEB or do you syn them?

Well i would have to say my fav is staceys syn free liver and bacon pate recipe its yummy :)

Thank you! I got that recipe from another site but I do love it!

Cottage cheese and piccalilli.

Oooh..sounds interesting! I've never had piccalilli. What's it like?

I used to love the pagan rolls but wasn't sure how they measured up on the SW plan (I do it at home myself) Do you have them as a HEB or do you syn them?

You can have 3 for a HEX B. Or I would think 2 syns each.

Here's a pic of my current fave - Honestly smooth with 1 tsp of strawberry jam. Yum!

Attachments

• IMG_3333[1].JPG
    IMG_3333[1].JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 433
The Honestly smooth is gorgeous!

My fave topping is......Laughing cow Xlight topped with lots of fresh raspberries. Yum - pretend it's cheesecake!!!

Laughing cow lights triangles and smoked salmon. Yum!

Jam and sliced banana for me. xxx

loving the idea of pretending its cheesecake...up till then I was thinking ewww....gross cheese with fruit but when you think about it its quite a normal combination...will have to try!

I've just eaten the yummiest tea, I could seriously eat it again though! Beans and scrambled egg in a dish, with my HEX A of light cheddar cheese sprinkled on the top - back in microwave to melt the cheese - then eat with pagen krisprolls.....OMG - proper comfort food!!!

Back