yummy Alpen Light bar

I love the choc and orange and the fudge ones...I tend to bulk buy mine from Mackro...a lot cheaper for a huge box!...the only thing is the temptation of them in the cupboard! Lol

Done! :D

Hi there,
I am very disappinted to see that the you have decided to cut the number of Alpen Light bars in a pack from 6 to 5, without a corresponding reduction in price. I really enjoy the Alpen Light bars but find that they are already closer to the higher end of the price range for similar products, without losing a bar. What else concerns me is that as a follower of the Slimming World diet plan, each day we are able to make two 'healthy b' choices. Two Alpen Light bars makes up one choice, which was brilliant as that meant there were three healthy b's per box. Now however, there are only two healthy b's per box and one spare bar left over. So what to do? Buy another box so I have 10 and therefore, five healthy b's? That's not really the answer is it. Having spoken to many other Slimming World followers, we all feel the same way and feel strongly enough to write to you about this issue. We would like you to reinstate the old six bars per box package size or to reduce your prices accordingly so that we can buy two boxes. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks,
Amber

I popped into my local Tesco tonight just to see if they had any 6-packs left and no luck. Shelf full of 5-pack boxes BUT they were charging £1.62 a box instead of their usual £1.98. So it looks as though Tesco at least have reduced their price along with the box size.

They used to be £1.48 for 6 in our Tesco a couple of weeks ago. They have now gone up to £1.62 but at least they still had 6 in the box.

No way, really? They are £1.98 in ours and haven't changed since the change to 5 bars.

No way, really? They are £1.98 in ours and haven't changed since the change to 5 bars.
All the other varieties are £1.98 but for some reason the Choc and Orange have always been cheaper and that's great for me because they are my favourite :)

I used to love the choc fudge and choc orange now i think the apple one is much nicer yummy but as you say a bit on the steep side although asda are still stocking 6 packs of them at the moment

Back