Yummy free desert.....

busybee123

I've just mixed some semi-frozen raspberries with some fat free plain yogurt and a drizzle of honey-
ok so the honey isn't free. But didn't add much and it's absolutly delicious!!!!!

I have gone right off raspberries - I bought a punnet and when I opened them there was a really peculiar looking green spider sitting on one of them. I took it to some grass land and set it down but when I got back to the raspberries all I could see was the critter there. EWW. There are some things I just don't want to share my food with!

I have gone right off raspberries - I bought a punnet and when I opened them there was a really peculiar looking green spider sitting on one of them. I took it to some grass land and set it down but when I got back to the raspberries all I could see was the critter there. EWW. There are some things I just don't want to share my food with!

Now thats a great trick, arrange for somebody to put the wee beastie in a bar of chocolate and you are well away :D If of course, chocolate is your thing.

I've been buying the frozen ones and strawberries too..................

I love the total % greek yoghurt
most times i put a little bit of canderel in it, then mix it with chopped bananas and crushed gingernuts - ginger nut(s) depending how much you want being 2.5syns but its a nice taste to the greek yoghurt:)

Back