1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

yummy soup

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ksmiuk, 5 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

i am doing ee, and am trying some of the recipes out of the magazine, last night i cooked a ham and had it with sautee pots and mango salsa it was lush, today with the left over ham i have made ham pea and lentil soup, the recipe was just for ham and lentil but i wanted to have extra veg so i threw in some frozen peas and onions, i hvae just eaten my lunch as I have a cold and was feeling the need for something it is heaven!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds delicious!
  4. LauRob

LauRob Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    bodyOPTIMISE (SlimmingWorld online)
    There's something amazing about soup, especially when you've got a cold! Well done for sticking to the plan when you're not feeling great! x
  5. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

yums xx
    Leeks are on offer at sainsburys right now and I fancy a hearty potato and leek soup this weekend.
  6. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Slimming World
    ooo i want some nice soup recipes... ive got a cold at the moment too so all i want is comfort food!! im really hungry today!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.