Yummy supper!

Daisyboo

Just had a big bowl of free rice pudding (pudding rice, vanilla yogurt and nutmeg) with defrosted mango chunks added to it. It was soo yummy - can't believe it was free! Have made an extra bowl to put in the fridge for tomorrow too :D

So full now - still have two HExBs left but can't fit them in!

Just had a big bowl of free rice pudding (pudding rice, vanilla yogurt and nutmeg) with defrosted mango chunks added to it. It was soo yummy - can't believe it was free! Have made an extra bowl to put in the fridge for tomorrow too :D

So full now - still have two HExBs left but can't fit them in!

sounds yummy !!! hope you enjoyed....

Debz xx

ooo whered you get frozen mango from its my fave fruit in the world but im terrible at getting the fresh stuff out of the skin without making a mess!

Silly question, but how do you make the rice pudding??? I take it you mix it all together and heat through?? Do you do that with the Mullerlite yoghurt in it??
I fancy making this later, so if you could help, Im having a hazy day!

xxxx

The syn free version is - half a mug of pudding rice in a pan with a pint of cold water, tsp of vailla extract and sweetener (if you want). bring to boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the liquid has evaoprated. Remove from heat and add yoghurt of your choice. You can however substitute milk from your HEA in place of water. There are also versions done in the oven or microwave and you'll find these if you do a search.

I got the mango in Asda - about £2 for the box but I guess you get about 3 mangoes worth? And much less messy!

Back