Yummy syn free crisps green day

about syn free crisps and whether or not they were actually syn free...
I thought they were free! :( May have to check that out.

How Strange. I Really Cant See How. Your Only Jealous Cause You Want Some! Haha. Im Going To Find Out. Cant See There Being A Prob Cause I Nuke Mine. There Is No Residue Of Any Fat On Them. Still Better Than Nothing!
Ruthy....very Tired Been Decorating The Kitchen. 1wall Been Papered....£18roll!! Naughty I Know.... It Was Either That Or Eat Chocolate!....

[QUOTEsyn free crisps and whether or not they were actually syn free..][/QUOTE]

I'm an online member and it says on the body optimise website that they're free (even when done with fry light) so i'm gonna keep munching!

Has anyones crisp maker arrived yet?

I haven't ordered one yet! My OH says i'v been spending too much money on ebay as it is! Oooops! lol

Hey ladies!!!!!

I've just bought one but I'm not quite sure how this works!

So you dont peel the potatos you just slice them thin and place the slices on the spaces provided. Is that right?? How long do u keep them in the microwave for?

Sorry sometimes I need to things to be spelt out to me. :doh:

Ruthy, thanks for tip, you really should work on commission :)

Hey ladies!!!!!

I've just bought one but I'm not quite sure how this works!

So you dont peel the potatos you just slice them thin and place the slices on the spaces provided. Is that right?? How long do u keep them in the microwave for?

Sorry sometimes I need to things to be spelt out to me. :doh:

Ruthy, thanks for tip, you really should work on commission :)

I dont peel mine at all it adds to the taste but what i would do is slice them thin and i mean crisp size thin and then put them on the stand in the microwave for 6 mins until they are LIGHTLY brown.

Ruthy

try with a knife, it did take me 2 times to get it right but if they look soggy put them in for a minute longer, i have had some evryday im on a green with a shake of salt. Practice makes.........lovely crisps
Ruthy xxx

How long did ur crisp makers take to be delivered?? I ordered mine over a week ago and still no sign.

Jees man dont lynch me LOL :rolleyes: was only saying i remember a discussion in my SW group once regarding homemade crisps and whether they'd be free in relation to the same thing with the fruit i.e. its not free if you make a smoothie out of it or have tinned/stewed fruit because food optimising is about food that fills you up etc. If its been verified then fair enough, just trying to avert potential problems for people! Shall keepeth my SS mouth shut in future hehehe :p, enjoy your crisps peeps, may just try them when im off ss, i like a good crisp to munch.

AWWWW snail, it was all in jest hun. Chin up and we ALL appreciate your words of caution because at the end of the day you could have been right!
Thanks for your advice..........please dont think for one second we were being funny about it.
Hey when your off SS buy yourself one and munch away.
Good luck with your weight loss
Ruthy xxxx

Mine arrived in 3 days, give the seller a email asking, perhaps she had to order more because of all the orders lol!
Let us know when it arrives
Ruthy

woooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Arrived just now!!!

I was on a RED day till 5 mins ago.............now ive changed to GREEN. Now i can try crisps!

Prob be a flop....hope ive enuf spuds fr a few disaters lol

Back