Yummy Tummy!!

roundrachel

Silver Member
I've found the answer to my rather wobbly tummy! However many sit ups I do the skin is just not shrinking and it seems that surgery was the only answer...until I was in John Lewis today!

I picked up a strappy top and saw on the label it was called a 'yummie tummie' top. It claimed to take off inches and make my stomach flat ('pull the other one' I thought!)

Anyway, I took it into the changing room an tried it on and lo and behold I look amazing (even if I do say so myself!) It pulls everything in and flattens all the rumpled up skin. It's AMAZING (I sound like I'm doing a sales pitch!!)

It's not cheap at £52 (in the sale) but I'll layer my strappy tops and wear it underneath. It certainly makes me feel fab and it's much sexier than when I'm wearing my spanx!!

Has anyone else seen them? Here's te link to see what they're like....might have to get a leopard print one!! Tank

OMG Rachel

They look fab. Will have to put an order in - nearest JL over 100 miles away! Might wait til I reach goal though and then invest in a variety. :D

wow sound fab !!!!

Might be worth going to my nearest JL to try one on... Hmmm.. Shapewear always annoys me as to how restricting it feels, is this 'Yummy Tummy' top quite comfortable? Is it suitable for every-day wear, or one of those things you squeeze yourself into for special occasions?

:)

Just seen this! I went into M&S at the weekend because although my stomach is smaller it has an alarming wobble to it LOL and I got one of these Tummy Control Strappy Vest - Marks & Spencer

It makes such a difference, is nowhere near as restrictive as shapewear but does tame the wobble. I find shapewear makes me barrel-shaped but this was fine. I do have big boobs and they don't fit that well in it but I just roll it over them and it sits very well under my bra. It's so comfy and I've worn it all day with no issues. I also don't get that roll of fat over the top which is fab.

It might not work for everyone but at £12, it's worth a try!

Back