Yummy

I'm getting sum more shakes n soups 2moz Yummmmy ,,,,,, lol week 1 over with now week 2 hope it gets easier from now :)) Iv stop chewing gum as from today and found it really hard but it didn't make me feel hungry like it has be doing so that's good.

I found week two a lot easier. I think because I was used to having the shakes, plus I was spurred on by a good week 1 loss :p Hope you get some good shakes!

Thanks hun :)) I'm due to get weighed today I'd like a 10/11 Ib loss but I don't think it will be that cuz all the water Iv had today so it won't show my true weight,,,,,I love the shakes n soups I'm feel really lucky cuz lots of people don't like non of em,,,,, good luck hun :)) x

How did you get on today? What soups n shakes did you get? x

Hi hun I lost 7Ib today, fort I would have lost more then that put I'm still very happy :)) I got most of the shakes mainly fruits of the forest as they are my fev, Iv got most of the soups apart from mushroom,,,, Iv just had my evening shake I make it with 16OZ not the 8OZ cuz it fills me up,,,, hope your keeping well hun. :)) xx

7lb!!! Hurraay! That's excellent. I didn't like the fruits of the forest one that much, I go mainly for chocolate mint yum yum!

Very glad to hear about your loss :)

Bless ya hun :)) thank you. My CBC told me that meny of her clients don't like fruits of the forest on the other hand I'm not keen on choc mint or choc orange....Iv been chomping on lots of gum tonite I know I shouldn't as it makes me feel hungry. So the gum is going in the bin lol x

Back