yummy

faithandcooper

tonight i mixed a strawberry shake with a vanilla shake and 2 spoons of mix a mouse togerther in a tub, then used half it to make a delicious mouse....my favourite so far!!! looking forward to the other half tomorrow night!!

yummmmmmmmmm xxx

well done on ur weight loss...very inspiring. noticed we both have the same goal weight!!! hopefully get there quickly and maintain well!! what tattoo did u get after losing 3 stone?

Thanks love, although you are a lot slimmer than me already! How tall are you? I got my OH's name in chinese at the base of the inside of my wrist, with cherry blossom branches just above it. It's about 5 and a 1/2 inches, quite pleased with it but have to go back next Thursday to get it touched up cos there's a couple of things I'm not over happy with. xxx

I am 5ft 10. I love tattoo's. I have 7...my last one was on my wrist a beautiful open flower with a butterfly sat on it!! am wanting one on top of my thigh when I get to target weight

Are you my twin?? lol! So we're same height with same target weight! Shame (for me not you) that we're not the same weight at the moment, now THAT would have been interesting! xxx

You are doing great though and will soon be this weight if not less. This time last year I was 18 stone 4lbs. I done weight watchers and got down to 15st 7 but it just wouldnt shift thats why I decided to give cambridge a go

That sounds yummy!! i gotta get me some of this mix a mousse stuff lol

Back