Yummymummys first weight loss diary! getting slim for my little boy....

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
Weigh in tonight and thats another 2.5lbs off! Brings me to a grand total of 9.5lbs in three weeks. Very happy just want it to continue now x

Oh my god you are doing soooo well!
Congratulations on yr losses so far! Looking forward to following this diary xx

Oh my god you are doing soooo well!
Congratulations on yr losses so far! Looking forward to following this diary xx

Thank you! And well done on your 6 stone loss thats amazing!
Also, quick q, how do you get those little slimming world badges on your signature? I cant find them anywhere x

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: Three ryvita (heB) with dairylea triangles (HeA) and an apple
Lunch: Chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce, raspberries
Dinner: Steak with jacket potato and mixed veg

Snacks: Muller yoghurt, options hot choc (2 syns), Quavers (4.5 syns)

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
Thank you! And well done on your 6 stone loss thats amazing!
Also, quick q, how do you get those little slimming world badges on your signature? I cant find them anywhere x

I can't remember as such but there was a thread. When u opened it you could just copy and then paste in.

I think the thread was in 'SW off topic' section. Maybe best to just to a search! Xx

Thanks cai will have a look when i have time...

Todays food diary..

Breakfast: Two weetabix (HeB) with strawberries and skimmed milk (HeA)
Lunch: Tikka chicken salad, Apple, Quavers (4.5 syns)
Dinner: Salmon fillet with SW chips and veg

Snacks: Muller light yoghurt, option hot choc (2 syns)

Food diary friday 11th May

Breakfast: 3 egg omelette with Ham and mushrooms, Banana

Lunch: Three ryvita (Heb), Dairylea triangles (Hea), muller yoghurt and an
apple

Dinner: Jacket potato and beans and salad

Snacks:
Alpen light bar (3 syns) Options hot choc (2 syns) Quavers (4.5 syns)

Total: 9.5 syns

This is going to be a trying weekend for me, we are going away to wales for the weekend and Im scared Im going to be weak and give in and have treats etc... we will see.. i need to realise that if I do I am just sabotaging it for myself x

Back from wales! Had an amazing time running on the beach, jumping sand dunes, riding bikes and relaxing!
I was very good apart from a few treats, they are treats I decided to have myself, no one else pushed me into anything! I had two spoonfuls of yummy warm sticky toffee pudding and custard, a grilled chicken kebab in pitta with mayo, and I didnt take the crispy skin off my chicken drums at the bbq on saturday :) nom nom felt naughty, but then I realised thats how I used to eat everyday and MORE without even thinking about what it was doing to my body!
I feel so much more informed now about my diet and body I dont think I will ever go back to how I was!

slimming world for life :)

Now WEIGH IN tonight! I will post tonight or tomorrow and tell you how it goes! :) x

Meal plan for this week...

wed: Turkey meatballs, tomato and herb sauce and spaghetti
Thurs: Fanta chicken with peppers, pineapple and boiled rice
Fri: Homemade turkey curry with onions and mushrooms and rice
Sat: Full english, bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, toast
Sun: MILs sunday dinner (going to take frylight for them to cook mine in)
Mon: Chicken, bacon and tomato pasta bake
Tue: Jacket potato, beans and salad

Eeek had a bad day...

Breakfast: Two alpen light bars (heb) and a banana
Lunch: Ham and cheese (hea) salad, muller yoghurt
Snack: Curly wurly (6 syns)
Dinner: Homemade curry with rice, peppers, onion and mushroom

Where I went wrong: I thought I would try and make the sw gingerbread biscuits and made them, they are 2.5 syns each and I ended up having five (eek)

So overall for the day 18.5 syns... and I didnt even enjoy them :(

Last edited:
Meal plan thursday 17th may

Breakfast: Muller yoghurt, Banana
Lunch: Ham and dairylea (hea) sandwich (heb) with salad, quavers (4.5syns) and an apple
Snack: curly wurly (6 syns)
Dinner: Fanta chicken with peppers and pineapple, with boiled rice

Syns for the day: 10.5

Last edited:
Hi there!
I've just read all of your diary and want to congratulate you! You are doing so well - I love your food too! Yum Yum. Your little boy looks adorable - ooh 7 months till I meet my lil bundle (fingers crossed). I'll be following your loss with interest!
Keep going girl - You're doing FAB.
L

Going into work today to show my old colleagues my little boy, not had chance to go in since he was born so needed to go in before he got all grown up!

Meal plan for today:

b: Muller yoghurt and a banana
l: cheese salad sandwich (he a and b) with apple
Snack: Quavers (4.5 syns)
D: Turkey mince bolagnaise with spaghetti (4 syns as couldnt find x lean mince)

Options choc: 2 syns

10.5 syns for the day

Last edited:
Well done, good weight loss especially after your Krispy Cream day.
And a brilliant weight loss in just 3 weeks. - wow

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
Meal plan thursday 17th may

Breakfast: Muller yoghurt, Banana
Lunch: Ham and dairylea (hea) sandwich (heb) with salad, quavers (4.5syns) and an apple
Snack: curly wurly (6 syns)
Dinner: Fanta chicken with peppers and pineapple, with boiled rice

Syns for the day: 10.5

Ok. I've heard so many ppl loving fanta or coke chicken! I'm so not sure about it! Is it really nice? Could u Tell me how to make it?! My OH is pulling faces at me! My friend has has ham n coke n she loved it! Oh and ur daily plan is almost same as mine apart from dinner! X

Diet coke chicken:

Chicken breast
Peppers/onion/ any other veg you like

(fry together)

Add 330mls of diet coke, some pasata, a tblspoon of worcester sauce and boil and simmer down until its a sticky texture (this takes quite a while around 25mins for me) and be careful because when it starts to reduce it goes quickly so burns easily

Makes a lovely BBQ style smoky sauce! The fanta one makes a nice sweet and sour style sauce and I put pineapple and peppers in that one and a bit of chilli and ginger and serve both with rice :)

im having to weigh in tonight a night early as i cant maske it tomorrow so wish me luck! sorry for spelling mistakes typing with one hand baby in other! xx

Back