Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yuuuuuum Yuuuuum!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jimmy's girl, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jimmy's girl

jimmy's girl Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have just had a go at making "Slimming World" quiche. It was gorgeous. I dont have a proper quiche dish so decided to use some ramikin dishes to make mini versions. I used Eggs, cottage cheese, spinach, tomatoes n ham. I served it with some baby leaf salad. It is one of the tasties lunches I have had in a long time - my new fave:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kate2962

kate2962 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am going to get some stuff in to make some as i like the sound of this recipe

4. Turkington

Turkington Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This sounds yummy indeed! Any idea where can we find the recipe? Is it on here? xx

5. Turkington

Turkington Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Scrap that! Have just looked back at the recipes forum and it's there! Will hopefully be trying this sometime soon! x

6. clairew

clairew Full Member

sounds fab !!!
    i wonder if it would be ok cold for lunch box ??? as any one tryed x

7. jimmy's girl

jimmy's girl Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    It is nice cold with some cold meat n salad although soooo yummy when it's warm.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.