Yvonne's Weekly Diary

Start weight - 16st 13

wk 1- 21/01/10 Lost - 9lb :D
Well first week went wel, no up's and down's, feling really good about myself.
Fri 22nd Jan had a bad day, feeling really streesed out and iys not to do wit food, it's my Job, and all i wanted was a wee nip of whisky, but i did'nt, i went and had a nice bath, and had my candles on, then went to bed, watched some tv, was sleeping by 9pm.
Sat 23rd and feeling alot better and more positve, hubby is taking the scales, down to the cellar, when he gets in from wrk, so next Thur nite we will get a suprise when we go and get weighed.

th_PICT0890-1.jpg
th_PICT0891.jpg

Last edited:
Well i got weighed on Thur nite only lost 2lb, but i did have somthing to eat Sat nite.My main suprise was when i got measured i have lost in 2wks 11 and half inches, wow, i didn't expect that at all, i know i had lost a bit as my clothes are getting very loose, i thought about 5/6, but not 11 and a half. I hope everyone else is doing great.

Well thats me lost 6lb this week so that me lost a 1st and 3lbs in 3wks, Im well chuffed.

Well done on your loss No1Gran !!

Especially on the inches - some people may have given up after your small loss in the second week, but you have obviously carried on and been rewarded with a good loss this week

Well done mate !!

Thank you, i was a bit disappointed last week, with the loss, but the inches made up for that. Just so glad that's my 1st stone off :)

Well just stayed the same last week, and just lost 2lb this wk. CDC thinks my body still goes through the motion as if im having a period, even though i cant, i have only 1 ovarie, i had a hysterectomy just about 2yr ago. I have just noticed tha boobs still get tendar, so must be wright.
I have lost a total of 16inches in 5 wks so im well chuffed with my self.

lost 4lb this week, got another 3wks b4 i go on holiday so wanting to loose atleast another stone, or about that, as long as i keep loosing thats the main thing.
Tried to changed my hieght afew times but it wont change as iam 5ft 6in, dont know how it came up with what it did.
Hope everyone else is doing great. x

Back