YVONNE'S WEEKLY WEIGH IN

payphone

Hiya Guys,
Just completed my first week on the Cambridge Diet Sole Source. Had my first weigh in, and lost 8lbs. No longer 14stone 5, but 13stone 11lbs, still got away to go but i thought if i let other people know how i'm doing it will keep me motivated and hopefully people will be supportive for me.;)

yeh it feels great, i just hope that i continue to lose weight each week, i'm hoping for 5lbs or more for my next weigh in on Sunday, so i'll keep it posted.

Thank you for the support guys, got my next weigh in tomorrow, feeling nervous. I just hope that i've lost around 5 pounds as that would be great. Wish me luck and i'll let you all know how i get on.

Thank you flirty, i hope it works!

:cry:Aaaaah only lost 3 pound today, gutted!

My councilor Nikki, says you tend to lose less weight whilst your on a period so that might be why, also i did have the flu so i don't know if that contributed and she did weigh me a day early so it isn't a true week.

But i am disappointed though, i just hope i lose 5 pounds next week.

:thankyou:

:bliss:YAHOO!:bliss:
Lost 5lbs this week
So happy with this weeks loss, i really thought it was going to be just 3lbs again.

Oops forgot to put last weeks weigh in

Lost two pound last week, not happy about it.

BUT....
LOST 5LBS THIS WEEK YAHOOOOZA!
:party0038::party0038:

Had a week of this week, so no dieting at all, ate whatever i fancied, doughnuts and cookies, but kept my energy levels up, and have stayed the same didn't even put on a pound. I'm no back onto the diet, and in ketosis again. Yahoooza!

Thanks for the support emma

Day 3 of week 7 and lost 3lb already, i'm more determined than ever now!

Yes lost 5 lbs this week!

Back