Zahra progresss?I won't give up this time?

Layano

I am CD diet returner.I joined last year and I lost around 11ib in a month "with cheating'. I stoped as I was hopping for more progress. I weigh myself last week and I found regain all weight with 2ib more.Thus,I decided to stick this time to CD even if the loss is slow.Support me; ) I will keep you updated

I started today the whole day was fine I consumed 3 sachets and 4 cup of coffee and 2.5 litter pf water.I went to bed at 11 by 2;00am I wake up with dizze, difficilty breathing and walking. I used 4th sachetsyet still feel bad. I hope things are all rights.

Hi Layano,

This is my 1st time on CD. Today is day 5 for me ive been very lucky and can happily say its been smooth run..

Maybe you should consider having less coffee as it does dehydrate some1 and with it being your 1st week could be a cause of the dizziness.

See if you can do peppermint or green tea instead...especially peppermint is very calming.

Hope you maintain the will power and we can exchange weight loss success

Rita

Hello Rita,
Thank you for the advice.I will be happy for sharing sucesss.
When I joined previously I.started with step 2 for a week then to step 1 so it wasn't that difficult.
I will try to stick this time hopfully:)

Thanks

Day2: Im feeling better today. I went work then to gym but I only worked out 20 min on cycle. I had no energy to carry on. I came home and found mama did nice food and insisted on me eating. Yet, I took one spoon tasted it as I don't want to upset her. I hope this is ok.

You shouldn't be exercising in the first week or two, you won't have enough energy. If you are used to it, then you can start again later, but be aware you probably won't be able to do as much as you used to, and stop if you feel bad.

How are you feeling this morning Layona?

Maybe you should take it easy on the exercise at least till you've completed day 3

Hey Rita,
I felt ok this morning but I was really starving and the first thing I did is I had my shake.I decided to freez my membership in the gym until I move to step 2.

Day 3: I am much better today and energetic during day time.Evening and night time still a hell I really feel hungery and no energy.I set infront of TV thinking about food.I want to weigh myself but I have scale phobia . I will see my CD consultant on Thursday am hoping for a lot. If I lose 10ib it will keep me motivated.

Day 3: I am much better today and energetic during day time.Evening and night time still a hell I really feel hungery and no energy.I set infront of TV thinking about food.I want to weigh myself but I have scale phobia . I will see my CD consultant on Thursday am hoping for a lot. If I lose 10ib it will keep me motivated.

When you feel like that get on the laptop or computer....check out the different threads...go on youtube see peoples journeys...that will keep you busy and have a glass of water while you do so...that will stop the thought of food as your mind will be engrossed with others success stories

Day4: It is 10 am @office. I am feeling dizzy and hardly focus and look into my computer screen. I am excited as I feel my clothes a bit loose today. Yet, I feel tird and no energy.I will update u in the evening;)

Day 4:I had a great evening. I went to my sister home she cocked delicious food . I resist yet I had very small bites of 3 dishes to taste. Iearnt this fine as it stop carving without feeling guilty or breaking my diet.I hope is fine and I keep resisting for 2 months.

Day5: I am extremly tired and I have hard day with going several places. I am trying to sleep yet

my heart is beating fast. I will try to sleep but I can't sleep deeply as my baby is sick and need to observe her.

Day 6: I couldn't resist I ate half boiled egg as I couldn't eat porridge
Tomorrow is the WI day I hope to lose day.

Week 6 and I lost 20 ib. I'm happy and will continue for coming 6 weeks on ss.
I am only suffering from constipation.I am taking benefiber and movical and still I go toilet only once a week.

Back