zenical all the way!!!!

vicklee

hi
i just started zenical a month ago but to be honest i wasnt taking it as i should and was still eating what i liked.
i have been reading loads up on it and reading your guys stories so have started taking it prop.
im a cambridge/lighterlife/slimming world girl you name it i've done it (even vinger diet but dont ask!):rolleyes:
but then the weight has always from back once i gave up, i have still maintained my 2.5 stone weight loss but finding it really hard to get rid of the rest.
i hope that i am doing the diet right this time and would love you help advice anything.:p
still got a long way to go about 5-6 stone!
so here goes wish me luck!:devilangel:

Ok so today i have had:-
Breakfast was a small bowl of fruit and fibre with skimmed milk
Mid afternoon- bowl of red and green grapes and some blueberries
Dinner- samion filets in watercrest sauce(syns free) steamed broc,spin,and greens.
Some more grapes and berries.
3 cans of diet coke and 2 cups of tea no sugar.
Im on nights so my body clock is all out and back on days tue so my body is gonna be screaming at me!!!!
How does that sound guys? x

ok so i've not long been up due to working nights, but im back on days 2mrow so body clock is messed up.
on all i have had today is
2 cans of diet coke.
a weightwatchers pizza 4.7g of fat with a salad and a little bit of dressing!
i know i wont eat anymore due to beddie time again some.
bit pee'ed with myself had my first dr weight in today and missed it coz i fell asleep but i think ive lost about 9 pounds in a month.
x

Hi Vicklee sounds like your doing great! :) good luck with your journey x

thank you my love, we'll see when weigh in day comes x

When is weigh day? good luck hun x

23rd, but i have been on it a month and lose 9 pounds but i didnt understand the dos and donts so im startting again. x x x

ok yes2day was a good day
i had
breackfast- 2 wholemeal pitta and vegemit and a cup of tea
morning was yougot and blueberries
lunch was soup and 5 wholemeal creackerbreads.
dinner was chicken breast with roasted sweet pot, onion, red and yellow pepper, baby sweetcorn and sugar snap peas a steamed greens in veg stock. one can on d coke and shed loads of water and green tea.
x i think im getting it x x x

that sounds like a very healthy day :)

thanks hun

ok today
i had brown pitta and extra light laughting cow for breakfast
lunch;-a tin of beans with brown pitta and laughing cow, pear and plum
afternoon;- yougot
dinner;- chicken greens,peas,green beans,sweetcorn and butter beans.
bit of a stew!!!! can of d coke
loads of water and green tea
x x x

sounds like you have it sussed :D the pounds will be falling off soon :)

i do hope so x x x
going to a friends for a pizza night on fri but i have a plan im taking my own weight watchers pizza on 7g of fat i think and im not drinking due to driving. im sorted lol

wow thats dedication! go you! lots of other people would have just ate the big fatty pizza lol x

nope ww pizza and gerlic bread for me. dinner!!!!!
breakfast;- fruit and fib with ss milk
lunch;- salad with brown pitta and tukey rasher!!!!
x

Good luck with your girly night...

well the girly night what can i say???? i took my weightwatcher pizza and g bread but when i got there my friend had made everyone there a homemade pizza, so i couldnt hand over my pizza when she had gone to so much trouble. i also had a glass and a half of wine ;-(
oh well ill write it off as a bad day.
TODAY
breakfast;- bowl of fruit and fibra and milk]
no lunch
dinner;- big bowl of stir fry and veg( soy and sweet chilli sauce) and 2 brown pitta breads.
dont feel like im losing any weight thou.
x
2 cans of coke zero/ some sugarsnap peas.

Hey hun I replied to you on my diary and from reading your diary I don't think you're eating enough. Have you looked at myfitnesspal? It's free to use and it tells you how many calories you should be eating. It also has a food tracker, you can put what food you've eaten in and it tells you how many calories you've had. Are you drinking enough water? I aim to drink 2 litres of water a day, I find that it helps with the weightloss. I know it feels rubbish when the scales don't move but have you tried measuring yourself? I've not lost before and then I've measured myself and have lost inches instead. Keep at it hun, you've done great so far. xx

yeah i think ill do that, i feel thinner so we'll see x x

no breakfast today no time!
lunch;- ww malt bread x2 with a can of ww tuna in tom sauce
lettuce and celer. 1 teaspoon of mayo
glass of water ;-( a bit of my sons cookie x
dinner will be turkey stir fry

opps i had a bun!!!!;-(

Back