Zero Drinks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

how many zero drinks do you think you can have without effecting ketosis
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. nimi

nimi Full Member

cambridge diet
    i have zero coke at least 2 cans but then agin i drink fizzy water as i was a coke addict lol
    and its not nocked me out of ketosis
    but it depends on individuals
    ive lost 1 stone in 16days so ive been ok
    now weight 12.6
  4. Lovelyjoolz

Lovelyjoolz Loving Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    It purely depends on the individual. I can't drink it as even one can knocks me out of ketosis!

Sometimes I just have to have one to get rid of the fuzzy mouth for a while, but I'll see a definite slow down in my losses if I do.

You won't know until you try one hun, or you might decide its not worth the risk.
  5. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can't even look at a can of coke zero without being knocked out of ketosis, so is a big no no for me.

Like said though it all depends on how your body breaks it down.
  6. northone

northone Full Member

I have 1-2 cans per day - no problem.
  7. minikayla

minikayla Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I drink 2ltrs of Dr Pepper Zero every day :eek:..on top of about 3 ltrs water. I am always in Ketosis I reckon I must be one of the lucky ones.

8. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

I can have a can i have worked out, but if i have a bottle (just the 500ml) i start to feel hungry, not out of ketosis but just very hungry so only going to have a can a week as a treat.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.