Zero noodles in shakes?

Just wondering, has anyone blended Zero noodles into a shake to make it thicker?

I am struggling and thought it could help keep me fuller. Been trying to start for a couple of weeks but fall off the wagon by evening.

I'm not a fan if the zero stuff but there are people who whizz them into their shakes on the FB group.

Thanks very much. I will give it a try now I know other folk do the same. I didn't want to risk wasting both items as they are too expensive to end up in the bin.

I imagine that they would leave the shake full of bits, urgh! Maybe you can buy powdered Konjac, which is what zero noodles are made from. That would mix well into a shake, hmm I might have to look into it!

I normally use powdered psyllium husk to thicken the shakes and make them more filling. It's not strictly allowed, but 1 tablespoon has 16 calories and 4g of carbs. I only use 1tsp so I usually don't even put it in my calorie diary.

I keep meaning to experiment with using gelatine to thicken a shake, as that is 100% allowed. I'm sure it's possible just maybe a bit messy/time consuming.

I make my shakes with ice and they come out really thick.and yummy! Rather like thr consistence of a maccys thick shake

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I make my shakes with ice and they come out really thick.and yummy! Rather like thr consistence of a maccys thick shake

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I do this as well, makes it much tastier I think too.

Back