Zero noodles

One whole pack (200g) a day for about 4 evenings this week, so about the same as you overall :)

They aren't like real pasta and neither are they supposed to be!
Some people don't like them and can't get past the texture - I find they're great when cut up and mixed into the pack very well.. Though I'd quite happily eat them on their own in a stir-fry too. :3 I really like them.. but each to their own.

I really like them & like Minerva I too mix them up with the S&S packs.

Just out of interest where does everyone buy their noodles from? I was browsing online and the postage charges are extortionate!

I bought mine online from Holland and Barrett, I had to buy 11 packs to get free delivery.

I got my couple of packs from Holland & Barratt. They were fine but, especially at that cost, I don't think I will bother with them much. It is nice to have a pack in the cupboard in case I am having a super-hungry day and need something to bulk up the pack but I definitely won't be using them every day as I prefer the packs without them.

I tried the rice today that's not to bad. I boiled in loads of spices and herbs then fried in fry light with mushrooms and and egg and served with a chilli pack and lettuce (pic in recipes) was nice.

I tried the rice today that's not to bad. I boiled in loads of spices and herbs then fried in fry light with mushrooms and and egg and served with a chilli pack and lettuce (pic in recipes) was nice.

That sounds lush! Egg fried rice....mmmm!!

Back