Zero Noodles

sugarised

I'm sure you've all come across these shiritaki noodles. They are raved about in most diets....but what about their allowance on the cambridge diet. I was curious if they were acceptable on SS+ or 810 as they are not actually wheat... it'd be a way to make all that zero carb food a bit more bearable....

looking on holland and barrett there is a series called ''slim pasta'' or ''slim noodles'' etc, all made from this plant. It would mean that i could have spaghetti bolognese, using quorn mince, these noodles, some veg and perhaps a soup mix to make a sauce.....

Last edited:
Well, they're not part of the Cambridge Weight Plan at the moment, I'm afraid. So the answer has to be (especially here on the 100% part of the forum) no, they're not acceptable on SS+ or 810. Sorry. :(

Well, they're not part of the Cambridge Weight Plan at the moment, I'm afraid. So the answer has to be (especially here on the 100% part of the forum) no, they're not acceptable on SS+ or 810. Sorry. :(

Thank youuu! i have googled and seen this question countless time, but nevet actually saw an answer :) Sorted

Last edited:
Where do u get these noodles! Would love to try them but there not on the plan so I don't want to either.

But if u had them and ur still loosing weight I couldn't see the harm.

Sick of chicken and veg or fish!- any dinner ideas guys?

E x

Where do u get these noodles! Would love to try them but there not on the plan so I don't want to either.

But if u had them and ur still loosing weight I couldn't see the harm.

Sick of chicken and veg or fish!- any dinner ideas guys?

E x

I made a stir fry with tofu, spring onion, mushroom, pak choi, broccoli, green chilli and a little grate of ginger, was quite nice if you like that sort of thing? (Ginger not on allowed list, can e omitted but I like it and a little went a long way)

Or an Omlette?

I quite like turkey with Cajun seasoning with some broccoli.

Soft boiled eggs with asparagus dippers?

Trying to avoid too many ss+ days since I figure I'd get bored of the same old stuff too!

Well done on ur weight loss.

loving the stir fry idea,i have never tasted tofu but might buy it, using quorn aswell but its not the nicest.Are u using the noodles aswell is it the health shop your getting them?

Ex

Well done on ur weight loss.

loving the stir fry idea,i have never tasted tofu but might buy it, using quorn aswell but its not the nicest.Are u using the noodles aswell is it the health shop your getting them?

Ex

Tofu doesn't taste of much, but you can have a lot of it! I've never been a fan I quorn unless its those really unhealthy escalopes with cheese and breadcrumbs!!

Not having noodles, I try my best not to have anything not in the book, I properly beat myself up on the odd occasion I do so it's not worth the stress!

Back